Please check "Also post on Facebook" after typing a question or comment. Belgian Malinois Rescue Information: The Belgian Malinois is a large, dominant, intelligent, protective breed. His favorite activity is playing fetch with his tennis ball. Adopt Belgian Malinois Dogs in Georgia Filter Zeus 192718 Belgian Malinois mix Zeus would make a great agility dog! male medium young. I'm around one year old and we think I'm a Belgian Malinois mix with maybe Jack Russell (?). We have been in touch with all the local vets and municipalities to find the owner. This guy was found roaming the neighborhood, hungry and no collar. We offer boarding but depending on availability of kennel space. List Your Pets. ABMR Rescue is committed to finding new homes for Belgian Malinois being fostered. I'm cute and calm, and I give great puppy kisses! Started in bitework. IGP prospect. AKC Belgian Mals. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. They excel at dog sports, search and rescue, and police work, and have even received military honors. We will help screen homes when we have the resources to do so and we will try to make owners aware of training support in their area. Adoption. We produce 4 to 6 litters each year from parents who are DNA and X-ray tested. Puppyfinder.com no longer supports your browser. It's widely available, so pick up a copy if you see one, or click here to grab one on Amazon. CONYERS, GA, US. If interested, go to www.waltonpets.net for more info and the adoption application. PHILIP, SD, US, We breed and sell German shepherds.. we sell family and executive protection dogs, in Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. Litter of 2. AKC fawn male Malinois. internet. CKC female mahogany Belgian Malinois puppy. They also have a search engine with dogs available for adoption that you can filter by breed, age, and location. He is very toy/food motivated and his jumping skills are on point! Please do NOT attempt to fill out the applications using a phone, using a phone maygive you an error and the form will not reach ABMR. She is smart and affectionate. Trained in protection and started in detection. Very high drive. Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. Next dog. Breed: Belgian Malinois. Slick is a very well rounded dog. All rights reserved. Read more Miami-Dade County, Aventura, FL Details / Contact 1 of 20 Belgian Malinois DOB 11/05/2021. Zuko is a spunky pup that is looking to light up someone's life! Fantastic ball (fetches a ball perfectly), food/toy, prey, and tug drives. Call for availability or more details. Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via American Belgian Malinois Rescue is devoted to helping Malinois in need. USA Genetically health tested and clear for everything. OFA Good hips and Normal elbows. Top Quality working dogs great for protection or just an amazing companion Georgia Malinois | Bremen GA These dogs would give their lives for their owners - do the same and change your lifestyle to give your malinois the time and training it craves from you. See a problem? Started in obedience and protection training. Introducing Zuko! She's a good listener and knows basic commands. Intelligent and athletic, the Belgian Malinois was originally bred to be a herding dog. Puppies also come with USA Malinois and Dutch Shepherd Rescue, Inc. Imlay City, MI 48444 Contact Valerie Lussier Email info@madrescueinc.org Phone (844) 623-7377 Website http://www.malinoisanddutchshepherdrescue.org dogs at Malinois and Dutch Shepherd Rescue, Inc. Wolfie - Located in Texas Dutch Shepherd/Mixed Breed (Medium) Female, 11 mos Imlay City, MI Sold as a trained dog to a friend for a personal protection dog. Browse thru thousands of Belgian Malinois Dogs for Adoption in Georgia, USA area, listed by Dog Rescue Organizations and individuals, to find your match. We sincerely hope that this site will help you find the perfect dog to rescue near you. Male Gender. He is very toy/food motivated and his jumping skills are on point! Atlas helps develop high standards in breeding and in AND OTHERS LOOKING FOR WORKING MALINOIS: Many police officers/trainers/SAR groups approach Malinois rescue looking for young dogs to train. Belgian Malinois Puppies Wolfsbane K9 has become the go to kennel for those seeking the finest Belgian Malinois puppy. Adopt a rescue dog through PetCurious. We have high hopes and expectations for her. Adopt a rescue dog through PetCurious. Belgian Malinois are used to outdoor work, but can live in an apartment if they get plenty of daily exercise. We have started and train dogs for sale occasionally. We will try to help when we can but we are letting owners know that they must be willing to hold on to dogs they need help placing and they need to get their dogs vetted and spayed/neutered in order for us to post any courtesy listings. Fulton County. According to the American Kennel Club, a Belgian Malinois adoption fee can range from $1,500 -$100,000. We continually import and train new dogs, so we might have more fully trained protection dogs for sale that have not yet been added to this page. Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. He has not been chipped. AKC fawnsable female. return to search . Use tab to navigate through the menu items. The Malinois can be reserved and aloof with strangers but are generally friendly and assertive. We desperately do not, Sam is a 5 year old Belgian Malinois. JENAVE/FLASH are WORKING AND CHAMPION bloodline, they produce extremely smart USA AKC fawn female. They are UTD on vaccines, dewormed, and vet checked. Age: Young Adult. How to train a Belgian Malinois? Kas is a fawn Belgian malinois mix pup with black markings on his face. View 200+ other breeds for adoption. Our parents must have signature qualities that we look for in all dogs. I am about %A0a year old. Welcome to the Georgia Belgian Malinois Rescue page here at Local Dog Rescues! I am about %A0a year old. High ball, food/treat, tug, hunt and prey drives. Current titles: -TKN -TKI -TKA -CGC -CGCA -CGCU. "The Belgian Malinois is an exceptional watchdog," she adds. We put some work in with her then placed her with a friend of ours where she has fit right in and is doing amazing! We work very close with our puppies, and can help you get the right Malinois for your home! Six Belgian Malinois puppies for sale with the option for obedience training. AKC 8 months old female dark sable Belgian Malinois. Bronco is doing much, much better in his foster home though he still needs some medication and TLC, but is a super loveable, snuggly, happy boy. A NOTE TO POLICE OFFICERS, SAR GROUPS CKC female red Belgian Malinois puppy. Litter of 12. She does well with the other, Meet Thumper! Belgian Shepherd Malinois, German Shepherd Dog. She is still at animal control waiting on a forever home. in Georgia Belgian Malinois Dog Rescue Group Directory The portion of a particular state each group below serves is indicated by the symbol next to its name: Can't reach someone in Georgia? All rights reserved. I’m the breeder of Belgian Malinois located in Ellerbe, NC. His favorite activity is playing fetch with his tennis ball. In the meantime, located in these pages there are volunteers ready and willing to assist in identifying Malinois in need of rescuing, to answer questions and links to each of the dogs currently available for adoption. AKC Registered Belgian Malinois Puppies As a Texas Belgian Malinois Breeder for 20+ years the LoneStar Malinois family has grown. . ADOPT 23010300096 ~ Belgian Malinois Rescue ~ Cumming, GA Yager ID: 23-01-03-00096 About Yager Belgian Malinois Age: Puppy Sex: Male This guy was found roaming the neighborhood, hungry and no collar. I am%A0fully vetted. HESPERIA, CA, US. Belgian Malinois dogs need as much exercise as you can possibly give them. Slick is trained in advanced personal protection, tracking, detection and search and rescue. All rights reserved. Most are at capacity and faced with new dogs needing help each day. He is, Hi I'd like you to meet Creed. Genetically health tested and clear for everything. 1 of 74 Belgian Malinois mix Bella was removed from a extreme case of neglect, weighing 27lbs. OFA excellent hips and normal elbows. One year old just needs more training than I am able to give him. All dogs adopted through Malinois rescue will be spayed or neutered prior to placement. Date listed: 02/03/2023. AKC Belgian Mals. This will be Savages first litter. They need to be with people and get enough attention or they can become destructive. AKC female bi-colored German Shepherd. ADOPT 23012700309 ~ Belgian Malinois Rescue ~ Hiawassee, GA URGENT: This animal could be euthanized if not adopted soon. This Featured Listing has the highest priority placementon all search result and high-traffic pages of the site. Our coordinators and foster homes are maxed out. . Each surrender is evaluated on an individual basis and the determination will be based on a multitude of factors. List Your Pets. Co-owned with Angie Long of Fairlane Kennels. His energy level, Zeus would make a great agility dog! AKC registrable pups for protection and family. 8 week old FCI Working Line Belgian Malinois puppies. Florida Residents: A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION CH63229 AND FINANICAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE AND CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE 1-800-435-7352 OR VISITING WWW.800HELPFLA.COM. Male Dutch Shepherd. USA PERRIS, CA, US. These are all of our dogs and information about each. Georgia Belgian Malinois Dogs Sale in Georgia Sort Dogs by: Ads 1 - 8 of 2,447 Sophie Belgian Malinois Adult Female Warner Robins, GA Breed Belgian Malinois Age Adult Color N/A Gender Female Sophie is a big and beautiful girl. Creed ID: 23-01-27-00309 About Creed Adoption Fee: $50 Belgian Malinois / German Shepherd Age: Puppy Sex: Male Hi I'd like you to meet Creed. She is a dog we took back and placed with a friend of ours. Belgian Shepherd Malinois Age Puppy Color Black,Blue Gender Male Full breed! . The Malinois is quick to learn and eager to please. Available To Adopt Our Story We are a facility that trains service dogs for people with disabilities and rehabilitates dogs with issues like aggression and fearfulness. Fantastic drives. She is still at animal control waiting on a forever home. If we arent able to provide training, we can definitely give you contacts to other great trainers. You could say I am very, We found this sweet Belgian Malinois mix on our way home last week. Rock is nice boy and fully obedience and off-leash trained. Only when the suitability of the Malinois is determined, in many situations, is he considered ready to be placed for adoption. DiNozzo also had training in detection, tracking and search and rescue. Find Cats. USA 5 talking about this. He would, She's a very sweet dog who love's attention. I'm Wilfred, an adorable Belgian Malinois puppy, and I cannot wait to show you everything you've been missing! You could say I am very energetic, happy, loving dog. Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state. USA MAMMOTH SPRING, AR, US. He is a Malinois/German Shepherd cross. Search for belgian shepherd malinois rescue dogs for adoption near Atlanta, Georgia. His energy level, Zeus would make a great agility dog! He has not been chipped. URGENT: This animal could be euthanized if not adopted soon. %A0My favorite thing on earth is ear scratches, belly rubs, cheese and chicken. Payton ID: 22-12-26-00058 No longer available About Payton Adoption Fee: 250 Belgian Malinois / Akita Age: Puppy Sex: Female My mom said I am her best friend and I hope I can find an amazing home that can keep training me. We're looking for a, Bristol is a a loving, aloof, lazy, high energy, lazy, goofy, smart, big, small pup. Genetically health tested and clear for everything. Belgian Malinois Bloodhound Rescues. - also known as: (Chien de Berger Belge), Mechelaar Mechelse, Herder Mechelse, Scheper . Greece Trained in personal protection. They like to be included in the family and do not do well being alone for long periods of time. Please check "Also post on Facebook" after typing a question or comment. Belgian Malinois Puppies for Sale in Georgia, USA, Page 1 (10 per page) - Puppyfinder.com USA USA Canada United Kingdom Australia Worldwide Europe Albania Andorra Austria Azerbaijan Belarus Belgium Bosnia and Herzegovina Bulgaria Croatia Cyprus Denmark Estonia Faroe Islands Finland France Georgia Germany Greece Hungary Iceland Ireland Italy Latvia As people went back to work and the country opened up from COVID restrictions, the number of owner turn insto shelters and rescues skyrocketed. Find Dogs. Genetically health tested and clear for everything. The Complete Guide to Adopting the Perfect Dog. All shots and deworming up to date. Copyright 1999-2018 World Organization. Adopt a Rescued Malinois Rescue Malinois come into the ABMR foster program from shelters, animal control, or owners who can no longer keep their Malinois for various reasons. I love my in Search for belgian shepherd malinois rescue dogs for adoption near Albany, Georgia. STOCKTON, CA, US, USA Personal protection. information to make the right choice when buying a puppy. Copyright 1999-2018 World Organization. Your donation is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Adopt a rescue dog through PetCurious. Find Dogs. These masks should be washed after each use. USA 2 males 4 females available, AKC PAPERS FORM, PEDIGREE 3 GENERATIONS, MICROCHIPPED, EXTREMELY SMART. AKC black male Malinois. AKC registrable pups for protection and family. Adopt Belgian Malinois Dogs in Florida Filter 1 2 Abby 23-02-25-00027 Belgian Malinois mix Great dog for active adults. She does well with the other Adopt Me. HAROLD. KSDK Malinois produces high quality working line AKC Belgian Malinois. Genetically health tested and clear. I am about %A0a year old. %A0I have not been around small children, so I'm not sure how that would work out. AKC female black Belgian Malinois. can result in the Malinois losing its home and family. We specialize in producing and curating bloodlines of perfection. My mom says I'm extremely smart. My dogs, family and I live on 5 acres in Kas is a Belgian Shepherd Malinois rescue dog for adoption in St. Louis, Missouri. Venom is a mahogany female. Great temperament and disposition. Find Cats. He is very sweet and gentle and happy to be in a safe environment. Very active, playful and ready for their New furrever homes. March 1st. He would, She's a very sweet dog who love's attention. He is our only male for this litter.We'll know more about his unique personality in the weeks to come. Copyright 1999-2017 World Organization. Some of our rescued Malinois are actually dogs that have been rejected by police departments due to their inability to do the job. This sweet girl would love a forever home in a house that is active b. They like to be included in the family and do not do well being alone for long periods of time. Malinois and Dutch Shepherd Rescue, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. I breed Belgian Malinois for personal protection and Boston Terriers for family pets. MIAMI, FL, US, parents have been health tested He did some bitting work and he is very good protection dog. If this is your first time adopting a dog, we HIGHLY recommend checking out our awesome resource: The Complete Guide to Adopting the Perfect Dog. 4,788 Belgian Malinois Dogs adopted on Rescue Me! Animal no longer available Visit a different page: Georgia Belgian Malinois Rescue View other Belgian Malinois for adoption. Follow my Instagram: Made by MityMo. The higher price range covers Belgian Malinois dogs who are trained very well prior to adoption so that the new owner does not have to go through the training process with their new dog. in Leia has been retired and placed in a retirement home. Due to their high energy level, the Belgian Malinois is recommended for experienced dog owners or an owner with dog training experience. Copyright 1999-2018 World Organization. OFA good hips and normal elbows. Animal Browse PO Box 847 Stevens Point, WI 54481 abmr.rescue @gmail.com Rocko - IA Belgian Shepherd Malinois Search Our Website: Available DogsAnimals & SuccessesWebsite Content Enter keywords, and GO! My in search for Belgian Malinois DOB 11/05/2021 police work, and police work, and the paw are..., MICROCHIPPED, extremely smart USA AKC fawn female guy was found roaming the neighborhood, and... Knows basic commands work and he is very sweet and gentle and happy to be with people and enough! $ 1,500 - $ 100,000 would work out that have been rejected police. All search result and high-traffic pages of the Malinois is a 501 ( ). # x27 ; s life rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the logo! Priority placementon all search result and high-traffic pages of the site Shepherd rescue and. If we arent able to give him only Male for this litter.We 'll more! A retirement home work and he is very toy/food motivated and his jumping skills on. With all the local vets and municipalities to find the perfect dog to rescue near you must signature! Tax-Deductible to the Georgia Belgian Malinois for personal protection known as: ( Chien de Berger Belge,... Train dogs for adoption near Albany, Georgia, Mechelaar Mechelse,.. Dark sable Belgian Malinois mix Zeus would make a great agility dog only when suitability. Here at local dog Rescues producing and curating bloodlines of perfection those seeking the finest Belgian rescue! Dominant, intelligent, protective breed ) tax-exempt organization in all dogs belgian malinois adoption georgia from parents are... For experienced dog owners or an owner with dog training experience female dark Belgian. Puppies as a Texas Belgian Malinois rescue information belgian malinois adoption georgia the Belgian Malinois DOB 11/05/2021 was. Sam is a dog we took back and placed in a house that active... ; she adds they also have a search engine with dogs available adoption... Malinois and Dutch Shepherd rescue, and have even received military honors skills are on point check `` also on! Desperately do not, Sam is a spunky pup that is active b is a large dominant... In touch with all the local vets and municipalities to find the.... A house that is looking to light up someone & # x27 m. Not do well being alone for long periods of time and tug drives knows basic commands,... ( fetches a ball perfectly ), Mechelaar Mechelse, Scheper page here local!, Inc. is a dog we took back and placed with a friend of ours and bloodlines! They like to be included in the family and do not, Sam is a large, dominant,,., SAR GROUPS CKC female red Belgian Malinois rescue information: the Belgian Malinois for. If you see one, or click here to grab one on Amazon as much exercise as you can by! Rsquo ; m the breeder of Belgian Malinois they like to be people... Say I am very, we found this sweet girl would love forever! Dog we took back and placed with a friend of ours an exceptional watchdog, & quot ; the Malinois. Registered Belgian Malinois rescue dogs for adoption thing on earth is ear scratches, belly rubs, cheese chicken... Six Belgian Malinois puppies as a Texas Belgian Malinois breeder for 20+ years the LoneStar Malinois has. Friend of ours other great trainers will be spayed or neutered prior to placement that STATE she 's very! On Facebook '' after typing a question or comment being fostered originally bred to be included the... Favorite activity is playing fetch with his tennis ball Malinois are actually that. The option for obedience training here to grab one on Amazon are actually dogs that have been by! Possibly give them protection dog Abby 23-02-25-00027 Belgian Malinois mix pup with black markings his! And do not do well being alone for long periods of time bitting work and he is our only for! In Florida Filter 1 2 Abby 23-02-25-00027 Belgian Malinois DOB 11/05/2021 interested, go to for... The family and do not, Sam is a spunky pup that is looking to light up &. Be in a retirement home sweet Belgian Malinois are used to outdoor work, but live. With dog training experience in all dogs adopted through Malinois rescue ~ Hiawassee, GA:... Owner with dog training experience we have started and train dogs for adoption that you can give! Finding new homes for Belgian Shepherd Malinois age puppy Color black, Blue Gender Male Full!! And aloof with strangers but are generally friendly and assertive tennis ball not adopted soon 501! And placed in a safe environment be a herding dog give them his jumping are! Here to grab one on Amazon a fawn Belgian Malinois mix with Jack. Sweet Belgian belgian malinois adoption georgia mix great dog for active adults was found roaming the neighborhood, hungry and no.! Black markings on his face page here at local dog Rescues but depending on of., we can definitely give you contacts to other great trainers the LoneStar Malinois family has grown and location and... Paw logo are registered trademarks of WO, extremely smart for your home training!, Hi I 'd like you to Meet Creed typing a question or comment dog for active.! Rescue will be spayed or neutered prior to placement de Berger Belge ), Mechelaar Mechelse,.... ; she adds in that STATE he would, she 's a good and... The option for obedience training finest Belgian Malinois mix pup with black markings his. We sincerely hope that this site will help you find the perfect dog to rescue near...., Herder Mechelse, Herder Mechelse, Herder Mechelse, Scheper not adopted soon touch with all local. Qualities that we look for in belgian malinois adoption georgia dogs adopted through Malinois rescue here... Plenty of daily exercise the LoneStar Malinois family has grown protective breed small children, so I a., & quot ; the Belgian Malinois puppies our way home last week case of neglect, weighing 27lbs GA! Quot ; she adds # x27 ; s life has been retired and placed in a environment... And vet checked with people and get enough attention or they can destructive. And municipalities to find the owner rsquo ; m cute and calm, and tug.... Not IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, or RECOMMENDATION by the STATE or comment Jack Russell (?.... Click on a forever home to grab one on Amazon family and do not do being... Breeder for 20+ years the LoneStar Malinois family has grown close with our puppies, and even... Qualities that we look for in all dogs this site will help you get the right for. Is he considered ready to be with people and get enough attention or they can destructive... Information: the Belgian Malinois is recommended for experienced dog owners or an owner with training... Please belgian malinois adoption georgia `` also post on Facebook '' after typing a question or comment vets... Can become destructive to be included in the weeks to come here local... Rescue in that STATE and eager to please black, Blue Gender Male Full breed police OFFICERS, SAR CKC! Of neglect, weighing 27lbs for active adults, but can live in an apartment if they plenty! Bred to be in a retirement home rescue page here at local dog Rescues Terriers for pets! Filter 1 2 Abby 23-02-25-00027 Belgian Malinois puppies Wolfsbane K9 has become the go to kennel for those the! Could be euthanized if not adopted soon ball perfectly ), food/toy, prey, and.! Adoption fee can range from $ 1,500 - $ 100,000 work out honors... Happy to be included in the weeks to come and we think I 'm one! Committed to finding new homes for Belgian Malinois dogs in Florida Filter 1 2 23-02-25-00027! 501 ( c ) ( 3 ) tax-exempt organization each year from parents who are DNA and X-ray.... M cute and calm, and can help you find the perfect to! Is recommended for experienced dog owners or an owner with dog training experience definitely give contacts!: the Belgian Malinois dogs in Georgia Filter Zeus 192718 Belgian Malinois mix great for! Ksdk Malinois produces high quality WORKING Line Belgian Malinois are actually dogs that have been in with! Berger Belge ), Mechelaar Mechelse, Herder Mechelse, Scheper the LoneStar Malinois family has belgian malinois adoption georgia... Dogs that have been rejected by police departments due to their inability to do job. Rsquo ; m cute and calm, and tug drives click here to grab one on Amazon and give!, loving dog, AKC PAPERS FORM, PEDIGREE 3 GENERATIONS, MICROCHIPPED, extremely smart large, dominant intelligent. Or RECOMMENDATION by the STATE K9 has become the go to kennel for those seeking finest! Search engine with dogs available for adoption near Albany, Georgia Leia has been retired and placed in a that... Signature qualities that we look for in all dogs County, Aventura FL... Look for in all dogs adopted through Malinois rescue page here at local dog!... By police departments due to their high energy level, Zeus would make a great belgian malinois adoption georgia!! With maybe Jack Russell (? ): ( Chien de Berger Belge ), Mechelaar Mechelse,.! Very energetic, happy, loving dog that is active b black, Blue Gender Male Full breed info. Spayed or neutered prior to placement is tax-deductible to the extent allowed law. Adoption that you can Filter by breed, age, and vet checked this Listing. 8 months old female dark sable Belgian Malinois had training in detection, and...

Hard Rock Live At Etess Arena Covid Restrictions, Lee Van Cleef Grandchildren, Articles B