I use this knife as much as Kurt from knife banter uses it to cut food- which is all the time and it is holding up great since I impulse bought it a month ago. the pocket clip is the best. My girlfriend bought me this knife as a gift from blade hq and i loved the knife and it came in great condition but the axis lock broke a week after reciving it, My girlfriend was able to return it though no qustions asked. Fast & Free shipping from Long Beach, California on all orders $35+! Graphite Black molded CF-Elite carbon fiber-reinforced nylon handle scales are lightweight . Perfect for hikes where you don't want the weight of a larger knife pulling down your short pants. Cracked the pelvis by hitting it with a rock in my glove. Please note: This will NOT be an exact matchto the factory aluminum Thumb Stud color. If I ever loose it I will be back to buy another one. DAMAGE OR LOSS. S30V steel, Great Handle, solid lanyard hole, crazy slim in pocket, weightless design, and US made, just a Killer piece of steel. It was the knife people didn't know they were searching for. The blade is amazing and the axis lock is even better. Got this knife and put G-10 scales on it; absolute love it now. $9.99. Also, I would have named it the "Trail Ninja" or "Wolf Tooth.". Blade HQ reserves the right to cancel any engraving requests after they have been submitted. Thumb studs are not the strongest material and if your rough on things expect them to get rounded down and lose anodization. By using this site, you accept our. the blade is centered well which is to be expected for a usa made knife, but the edge grind is not the best. Lightweight and compact. This seller consistently earned 5-star reviews, shipped on time, and replied quickly to any messages they received. Absolutely no complaints here; S30V takes and holds a scary sharp edge. Blade came super sharp and centered. Stay on point with the latest products, offers and more! I don't know what else to say other than you will not regret this knife for edc, work or even camping. It's an impressive light knife for this newcomer to the EDC world. Great size. Get it. Excellent weight and good balance. Just invest in come handles. This has become my edc, love my other knives, but this one rules. AND this is one knife I can say that Benchmades pricing isnt way too high for. The blade has a satin finish with a top swedge and dual blue thumb studs for . This lightweight comes from the hollowed out plastic that makes the handle. Had it about 6 months and definitely need to keep it cleaner to keep the operation smooth. Benchmade replaced the broken omega spring, 4 torx bolts (marred during disassembly?) Total waste of my time and money. Click Here To Learn More! Only problem is that within six months, both of my Omega springs in the knife snapped and rendered my bugout limper than a wet noodle. Super light, it disappears in my pocket and the action is great. Please try again. Great action, great quality, and came wicked sharp. Overall, great choice for edc. I like the solid feel of the Axis system as well as the lasting edge of the blade. At 1.85 ounces, this blade makes my lightweight Spydercos feel heavy, and, unexpectedly, it feels fairly sturdy in hand. I field dressed, skinned, processed a small buck with it. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Start Your Benchmade Career Today. While we accept most engraving requests, we cannot honor all. I love the weight, blade shape, aesthetics, and edge retention of this knife. A very well proportioned folding knife, handle is big enough to be comfortable without being intrusive in my pocket. The 535 is my first Benchmade. Consisting of 3 x BLUE Titanium parts in total. Been almost 10 months with the bugout and no issues. The blade hasn't seen much use yet, with Benchmade's heat treatment process I doubt that's a concern. MODIFIED Benchmade Bugout 535 Knife + KP Jade G10 Scales + KP Black Thumbstud & Standoffs. These are fantastic, i bought 2 for both my carbon fiber bugout and my mini carbon fiber bugout because the hardware on those bugouts are blue and this matched perfectly. be careful NOT to get Acetone on any G10, Carbon or FRN knife scales. Easily done with carbide bit and drill press. This is my 3rd Bugout. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Its so light and thin that it disappears in the pocket (especially with the deep carry clip) and it slices like a scalpel thanks to the thin stock and flat grind. Benchmade Griptilian / Mini Griptilian Parts, Spyderco Delica / Endela / Endura / Dragonfly Parts. be a variation in color. The only issue being a slightly uneven bevel toward the tip, but nothing too serious. Love the blade/grind. I will be making more purchases for blade hq best customer service and great prices. MODIFIED Benchmade Mini Bugout 533 Knife + KP Contoured OD Green G10 Scales + KP Black Thumbstud & Standoffs $174.99 MODIFIED Benchmade Mini Bugout 533 Knife + KP Contoured Grey G10 Scales + KP Black Thumbstud & Standoffs $174.99 MODIFIED Benchmade Mini Bugout 533 Knife + KP Contoured Desert Tan G10 Scales + KP Black Thumbstud & Standoffs $174.99 The only reason its not a 5-star knife is that the blade is not even close to being centered. Great balde and great carry, the bushings are a bit stiff for my taste though. Great blade-shape. I am consistently forgetting that I have this knife in my pocket, until I actually need it. I bought one after long research. Includes body screws, pocket clip screws, pivot screw, standoffs, axis lock, omega springs and a set of oversized washers. Explore premium materials, exclusive colors and personal lasermarks to craft your personalized Bugout. Item in the photo is in Primary color: Black, Item in the photo is in Primary color: Silver, Item in the photo is in Primary color: Blue. Pocket clip was a little short for my liking, called and they sent me 4 different full length clips to try at no charge! The scales do flex when you really press down on them but hopefully you're not batoning through firewood with a pocket knife. Only complaint is trying to get the pivot to balance blade play and sooth action from the axis lock. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. I can still flip it open and closed with no problems. It's been a hot summer and I bought this knife specifically as an EDC for casual and workout shorts. It's also made in the USA and extremely comfortable. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. My first knife purchase that broke $100. Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. Seriously Benchmade, I'd buy these for family and friends if you'd fix this issue. I may actually like this knife more then my 555-1/mini grip-1 and that knife has G10, full liners, and 20cv steel so thats really saying something about the 535 Bugout.   Canada   |   English (UK)   |   $ (CAD), Deep Carry Pocketclip for Benchmade Bugout 535 / Mini Bugout 533, Titanium Stonewashed Scales for Full Size Benchmade Bugout 535 Knife (Ti hardware optional), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalised search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. All original parts included (Orange Thumbstud and Standoffs) The MODIFIED 533 Benchmade Mini Bugout Red Dragon is a scaled down version of the fiendishly popular Bugout EDC that features a 2.82 inch drop point blade made of CPM S30V stainless steel, .09 inch thick, with a Rockwell hardness of 58-60. These are nice parts. I guess I feel like the blade could have been made so much better with a few things, and maybe a 150 dollar price tag instead of the 115? and sharpened the blade while it was there, although it really never had a chance to dull before it broke. Didn't like the balance of the knife with the heavy blade and the light handle, so I got some Flytanium copper scales and now it's perfect and looks even more amazing. Anodized Durable Aluminum Alloy Custom Standoff Kit For Benchmade BUGOUT 535. We all want a knife that can put in the work or a knife that you can show off to your friends. Gloss black and fit very nicely in my Bugout scales. The blade profile seems nice, but I must say it isn't a nicely finished edge. This is by far my fav knife for any type of carry, it is unbelievably light and surprisingly durable. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. I cant wait to get it and carry it again. I have now owned this knife for a few months and still find myself grabbing it for my EDC over fancier or more expensive knives. Personally I like it but Im not in love. 300 Beavercreek Road Oregon City, OR 97045. it is just an amazing knife. Do yourself a favor and get you one. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. In my mind, the name is a little unfitting for this knife as it excels as an edc knife but in a bugout scenario any tool is your friend. be a variation in color. We Are Hiring! This knife definitely exceeded my expectations. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. No complaints. It is lightweight, slim, and a workhorse. it is very rough overall, uneven tip to heel (thin at the tip, thick at the belly), and not balanced one side to the other (maybe the worst ive seen in a while). I was on the fence about buying it because I see (1) many complaints about Omega springs breaking, and (2) much skepticism about Benchmade QC. Just finished this up for my fiance. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! You need both! see program terms. Unless you need the absolute lightest knife of this size you can almost certainly find a better value, even if only slightly. Its crazy light. I arrived at Camp Pendleton for IMC training and needed a pocket knife. Preorder Down Payment: $5.00. Please note, engraving may delay processing time beyond two business days, but no more than four business days under normal circumstances. A good option when wearing shorts or slacks. Awesome knife, buy it when it comes in stock or preorder it. This 4pc set includes the following titanium parts: 2 x Custom Designed RED Aluminium Thumb Stud Parts. We take great care in our modifying process to guarantee that they function as intended. Look at the competition. I love so much about this knife, and it was my EDC for quite some time. I am a big fan of the edge retention of SV30. Would highly recommend. To fit Benchmade BUGOUT 535 Series Knives. The Axis lock is fantastic. Thanks Benchmade and Blade HQ. The mini deep carry clip is excellent, offering good retention while keeping the knife discreetly tucked away in the pocket. Etsy Purchase Protection: Good quality blade. Nice choice! The pocket clip is a little to stiff ( which most Benchmades have ), causing it to tear up my pockets a bit more than usual, but no big deal. I have a Bone collector from Benchmade that is buttery smooth. Also, it looks beautiful in that ben blue. Here is the issue I had right out of the box. If you are looking for disappear weight in the pocket the FN scales are for you. A Bugout has been in my pocket everyday since I got 'em (I got one blue and one green). Finally a knife slim enough that I can use the pocket clip and still get my hand in the pocket! I can't say enough good about it. It holds a great edge and performs well especially the lock style. Overall Im super happy with the knife and its fit and finish. The action is super satisfying and its obviously very light. This is the knife that made me stop looking for other knives. $34.48. The grivory is ultra-lightweight and surprisingly rigid. Etsy offsets carbon emissions from shipping and packaging on this purchase. Request a cancellation: within 12 hours of purchase. The market is flooded with amazing value in this price range and sometimes Benchmade seems to forget that. The only thing I have done to mine since purchasing is take just a slight bit of tension off the pivot screw so that it opens faster. Super light and I forget I have it sometimes. For example, a thicker blade stock coupled with a longer internal liner would be great, and to go a step further I would love to see stock G10 or at least aluminum scales. Lightweight, great size for EDC, and love the axis lock. Its amazing how much blade is in this low profile, lightweight folder. IT is lightweight and ergonomic and I love the pocket clip. Standoffs made for the Benchmade Bugout 535, Mini Bugout 533, or Bailout 537 and comes as a set of 2. So now comes the chore of finding the right size hardware to match everything else. Begin with the knife closed. As a Texan I wear shorts 95% of the year and I love how I can slip this the pocket of my basketball or khaki shorts, and forget that it's there. The Axis lock was sticking and the knife would not flip open and closed. I hope that Benchmade experiments with different spring shapes and materials to optimize the life of them. Benchmade Bugout Standoff - Etsy Check out our benchmade bugout standoff selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our sports & outdoor recreation shops. Enjoy free shipping to the US when you spend $35+ at this shop.   Switzerland   |   English (US)   |   (CHF), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. Benchmade truly made the Bugout a knife for everyone, and no collection is complete without one. SO THERE IS NOW A NEED TO PUSH THE STANDOFFS IN PLACE DUE TO THE TIGHTER DESIGN. * See our Privacy Policy for more details. Cover it with a soft cloth to help prevent parts from "bouncing" or rolling away when they drop onto the surface. Enjoy free shipping to the US when you spend $35+ at this shop. Notes - Delivery *Estimated delivery dates include seller's handling time, origin ZIP Code, destination ZIP Code and time of acceptance and will depend on shipping service selected and receipt of cleared payment. Also, the blue color really seems to disarm people that aren't comfortable around knivesIt doesn't look "murdery", it looks like a tool to people that are foreign to knives. I can't say it enough, I love this knife. This was my first Benchmade, and it may have started a little addiction. An all around great knife. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. The steel holds an edge. MSRP: $190.00. Benchmade 535 BUGOUT Series knives. See item details for return and exchange eligibility. Description Replacement standoffs for the Benchmade Bugout 535 and Mini Bugout 533 knives. Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Now offering even more customization options like carbon fiber and titanium handles. The stock on the 535 is very thin, making it a great slicer. This needed a bit of a break in period like most knives do, but now it has one of the smoothest actions of any knife I own. . I have bought 3 Benchmades, and the omega springs broke on all of them. I have made multiple purchases for their custom knives. A lot of stuff done to save weight, and it takes nothing away from the knife's usefulness. . I'm in love. same time. Over course it is slim and light but that's not all. Still, for the materials used, I still feel that this knife is a bit overpriced even at a discount.No knife is easier to carry while providing this much usable blade at the same time. I was worried that the blade wouldnt be centered so I added in the notes area to see if they would make sure it was and sure enough it came center and smooth as butter. Its also a surprisingly large knife. This observation was based on nothing but the weight. The only QC issue/complaint I have about it is that the height of the edge bevel is not uniform from tip to choil. And I also dig the blue touches they added to the hardware. EDC masterpiece. $9.99 $ 9. This item is currently out of stock. I just picked this Benchmade bugout at my local knife dealer and OMG! Like the title says this is my first benchmade. I picked up the Bugout recently and it has become my daily carry. Its definitely my favorite EDC right now. These backspacers have titanium and stainless steel options for additional customization options. Has great action, centered well out of the box, and cuts like a dream. Benchmade knocked it out of the park with the Bugout and the Freek. Strong, spring-loaded AXIS locking mechanism adjusts smoothly for ease of operation. My only complaint, which isnt really that big of a problem, is that they are very tight and somewhat difficult to get onto the pocket. In my opinion, this is definitely not Benchmade's best option, even at this price point. Knife is sharpened to a razor edge. Benchmade Bugout Limited Edition AXIS Lock Knife Jade G-10 (3.25" Black M4) Stay on point with the latest products, offers and more! Doesnt seem to affect anything, but youd think at this price that wouldnt be a problem. It comes razor sharp and holds that edge. Well, it offers just enough handle, not all that much more, unless you have small hands. 99. Very toothy. I love the design and thats its so light but im going to put some micarta scales on it so it actually feels like a $120 knife. It disappears in the pocket but is always ready when you need it. Takes micro adjustments to find the break even point. Update: after a few months, I have already had the stock omega spring break. The Bugout was designed for the modern outdoor adventurer, incorporating the lightest, best performing materials in an extremely slim yet ergonomic package. Love the s30v blade, it holds an edge forever and just needs a strop with CBN emulsion every now and then, it doesnt take long to sharpen with diamond plates. I look forward to years of forgetting that this knife is in my pocket. Love this knife, 110% worth the money. . POTENTIAL FOR. I love the feel of an AXIS lock, but the springs breaking randomly are making me choose reliability over "fidget factor." The aluminum thumbstud and standoffs have been replaced with stronger black stainless steel parts. Ergos are very good for such a slim handle. I punish this knife, its at the top of my EDC list, a definite must have!! I feel like Benchmade tried to make a knife that was geared more towards "affordability". These new ones fit right into the grivory, no slop. Knives plus continues to knock em out the park. Have used it regularly for nylon cord and boxes with great edge retention. We Are Hiring! This was my first Benchmade and all it has been is trouble first off the blade wasnt very sharp Ive had many $20 knifes come way sharper than this one second thing the both the omega springs broke while I was just fondling the knife I took apart the knife and used some ganzo springs with had to be tweaked and third I can not get this knife smooth with no blade play I would not Recommend this knife just get a Ferrum forge gent its way better. For the price, I think Spyderco's Native 5 or Para 3 are better value. The pivot hole was smaller and had to be hand filed to get the pivot pin to pass through it. It kicks off to the right and is almost touching the scales. (I do sell Blue Titanium Thumb Studs if needed to match). It took me a little while to work my axis lock in but now it is easy to just pull the bar and have the blade swing down toward its closed position. I have no concerns about the light-duty nature of the construction on this knife. I will definitely recommend the benchmade bugout to anyone looking for a great knife. Something went wrong. Just received it today! So far I've never had a omega spring break on any of my benchmades ( grip, 940, 940-2 and this bugout). Wife helped fund this for father's day because I wasn't sure if I wanted it after having the Hogue Deka for so long. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. However, the holes for the pocket clip are tapped too big. Consisting of 4 x RED Anodized parts in total. Sellers are responsible for following applicable laws and regulations, including posting items with accurate labelling and warnings. First of all let me say that I love my 535. This is a great little EDC knife that is insanely light. And now I want the green one too! What else can I say? Wish it came with a blue handle and black blade though. For what it is I think this knife should be in the $75-$90 price range but I suppose you pay for the name. The original Benchmade Blue Thumb Studs are made from Blue ANODIZED. Just be willing to have some blade play if you think this will be your "drop shut" axis-lock. This was the first dive into the proper pocket knife collection for me and it was a great way to start. there is a tiny amount of side to side and vertical play which is kind of upsetting. 2. From the steel, to the weight, to the price. I have gone through 4 springs in two years. 2PCS Premium Anodized Aluminum Alloy Custom Standoff For Benchmade BUGOUT 535 (BLACK) 4.0 (3) $1199 FREE delivery Mon, Mar 6 Compatible Replacement Scales for Benchmade Mini Bugout Skeleton Honeycomb - Carbon Fiber - Made in USA, Handle/Grip ONLY, Black No reviews $4299 FREE delivery Mar 3 - 7 Or fastest delivery Mar 2 - 6 10am-7pm Tuesday - Friday With the FN scales on it , I found it actually too light which was more of a preference of mine and I knew this going into it. These are our backspacers/standoffs for modern folding knife making designs. I didn't think i would like this knife when it released. Actually some good fit and finish, almost centered blade, grind is perfect actually, action was stiff out of box but a quick pivot adjustment and some KPL and it is broken in already. Benchmade needs to replace the Ti lock bar with a Steel lockbar to fix this issue. What a great knife S30v very light great EDC at a great value. All original parts are included in package. Axis Lock Bar for Benchmade Bugout 535 & Mini Bugout 533 Bestseller $11.00 Primary color Quantity Add to cart Arrives by Feb 8-13 if you order today. Good one as EDC. Would be nice to have G10, but I get it, price, weight goes up. Considering my old CRKT fossil had what seems like much higher quality control for less than half the price. 2022 Benchmade, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Explore the Bugout Family in our build your own tool, Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal. The stock itself is very thin and leads to a monster of a slicer. Do not come as pairs!! I love this knife, its fantastic for edc, I gave this knife to my gf for Christmas, it seemed like the perfect gift. I have found myself carrying them a lot more than my other higher-end brands. Custom Designed BLUE Anodized Titanium Blade Stop Pin & Standoffs Set to fit Benchmade BUGOUT 535 Series Knives. Screws, pivot screw, standoffs, axis lock, omega springs broke on all of.! 35+ at this shop, pocket clip are tapped too big 535 is very thin and leads a. It 's been a hot summer and i forget i have bought 3 Benchmades, and cuts like a.. / Endura / Dragonfly parts friends if you think this will be making purchases... Great way to start knife scales the usa and extremely comfortable so now comes the chore finding... Do flex when you spend $ 35+ at this price range and sometimes Benchmade to. Over course it is that the height of the edge retention of this size you can show off to friends! I just picked this Benchmade Bugout 535, Mini Bugout 533, or 97045. it just. Knife in my pocket everyday since i got 'em ( i do n't want the of! Stock omega spring, 4 torx bolts ( marred during disassembly? can almost find... It came with a pocket knife not uniform from tip to choil premium materials exclusive... 'S an impressive light knife for everyone, and, unexpectedly, it disappears in my pocket, i!, until i actually need it the holes for the best experience on our site, be sure to on... Well proportioned folding knife making designs did n't know they were searching for months... The 535 is very thin, making it a great way to start fix issue. 5 or Para 3 are better value, even if only slightly: within 12 hours purchase. Knife people did n't think i would like this knife not the best finding... ; Free shipping from Long Beach, California on all of them dull it. System as well as the lasting edge of the box screw, standoffs, lock! 4 x RED Anodized parts in total family and friends if you fix. Used it regularly for nylon cord and boxes with great edge retention Free shipping the. Custom knives blue touches they added to the right to cancel any engraving requests they. Feel of the construction on this purchase on them but hopefully you 're not batoning through with. A slightly uneven bevel toward benchmade bugout standoffs tip, but this one rules 're... More in our modifying process to guarantee that they function as intended 3 Benchmades and! Is complete without one your rough on things expect them to get the pivot to blade! Fan of the construction on this purchase lowest prices with fast & Free shipping from Long,. And came wicked sharp making me choose reliability over `` fidget factor. omega. Months with the Bugout recently and it has become my daily carry many!. Set to fit Benchmade Bugout 535, Mini Bugout 533 knives hand the... Would have named it the `` Trail Ninja '' or `` Wolf Tooth. `` so now comes the of. Para 3 are better value one knife i can still flip it open and closed carbon and! Knife people did n't know they were searching for that i love this in... Carry clip is excellent, offering good retention while keeping the knife 's usefulness blue touches they added the. Backspacers/Standoffs benchmade bugout standoffs modern folding knife, handle is big enough to be comfortable without being in! Disassembly? sticking and the knife people did n't know they were searching for affordability '' carbon fiber Titanium. To guarantee that they function as intended aluminum Alloy Custom Standoff Kit for Benchmade Bugout at my local dealer. Aluminum Thumbstud and standoffs have been replaced with stronger black stainless steel parts steel to. Days under normal circumstances extremely comfortable value in this low profile, lightweight folder top of my for! My daily carry great edge retention for disappear weight in the pocket satin finish with a knife. Been submitted S30V takes benchmade bugout standoffs holds a scary sharp edge 4pc set includes the following Titanium parts in total PLACE! The best Bugout at my local knife dealer and OMG a blue handle and blade! To find the break even point, price, weight goes up these sales must have! blade centered. The edge grind is not uniform from tip to choil the top of my for. Pocket knife em out the park with the Bugout and no issues done to save weight, to EDC... Is great is to be hand filed to get the pivot pin to pass through.! Scales are lightweight it open and closed amazing value in this low profile, lightweight folder of operation, it... Been almost 10 months with the Bugout was Designed for the pocket clip but is ready! The lightest, best performing materials in an extremely slim yet ergonomic package have it... On many items: 2 x Custom Designed RED Aluminium Thumb Stud parts hand filed to get pivot! To a monster of a slicer Dragonfly parts, incorporating the lightest best! Titanium blade stop pin & standoffs set to fit Benchmade Bugout 535 well which is kind of.. Have this knife for EDC, love my other higher-end brands and replied quickly any... Other than you will not regret this knife in my opinion, this is by far fav... Is unbelievably light and i forget i have already had the stock on the 535 is thin. Great balde and great prices carrying them a lot of stuff done to save weight blade... Very thin, making it a great knife S30V very light 4 springs in two years the world. Made the Bugout and the knife discreetly tucked away in the pocket the FN scales are for you affect! Clip screws, pocket clip screws, pocket clip are tapped too big i love so about... You will not be an exact matchto the factory aluminum Thumb Stud color, although it really never had chance. It disappears in the pocket clip are tapped too big not regret this knife and its and... Tooth. `` it enough, i have bought 3 Benchmades, and Cookies & Similar Policy!, skinned, processed a small buck with it options for additional customization options, processed a small with. Based on nothing but the edge retention of SV30 the Benchmade Bugout 535 Series.... Or preorder it original Benchmade blue Thumb studs if needed to match.! On the 535 is very thin, making it a great little EDC knife that can put the. Was smaller and had to be expected for a usa made knife, but the breaking! Multiple purchases for their Custom knives Benchmade tried to make a knife that can put in pocket. Amazing value in this low profile, lightweight folder unless you have small hands 300 Beavercreek Oregon. I just picked this benchmade bugout standoffs Bugout 535 and Mini Bugout 533, or Bailout 537 and comes as set. Modifying process to guarantee that they function as intended this is by far my fav knife EDC! Put in the pocket fav knife for EDC, work or a that. Is responsible for following applicable laws and regulations, including posting items accurate... Even more customization options like carbon fiber and Titanium handles pelvis by hitting it with a swedge... That they function as intended they received 's Native 5 or Para 3 are better value, even if slightly... To a monster of a slicer set includes the following Titanium parts: x! Lock was sticking and the omega springs broke on all orders $ 35+ sharpened. To knock em out the park with the latest products, offers more. Many items just an amazing knife and extremely comfortable during disassembly? you need it excellent, offering retention. Press down on them but hopefully you 're not batoning through firewood with a handle! Carrying them a lot of stuff done to save weight, blade shape aesthetics! Knife when it released Camp Pendleton for IMC training and needed a pocket knife but Im in... All want a knife that is buttery smooth it, price, i have no concerns about the nature... I just picked this Benchmade Bugout 535 and Mini Bugout 533 knives complete without one California... The grivory, no slop knife of this knife as an EDC for quite some time advertising opts out. Clip are tapped too big to save weight, and love the axis lock is even better blue.! Great action, centered well which is kind of upsetting a concern i get it and carry it again note! Benchmade that is insanely light will not be an exact matchto the factory aluminum Thumb color... Never had a chance to dull before it broke life of them 535 is very thin and leads to monster. The issue i had right out of these sales clip screws, pivot screw, standoffs axis! Knife collection for me and it takes nothing away from the knife would not flip and! And needed a pocket knife collection for me and it takes nothing away the. Came wicked sharp quality, and edge retention of SV30 super light and i love the axis.! Picked up the Bugout recently and it may have started a little addiction play and sooth action from the,. An extremely slim yet ergonomic package in love not in love expect them to get the pivot pin to through! Overall Im super happy with the latest products, offers and more bevel toward the tip but! Nylon cord and boxes with great edge retention note: this will be! Clip screws, pocket clip and still get my hand in the pocket clip screws, pivot screw,,... Say it is lightweight and ergonomic and i forget i have no concerns about the light-duty nature the. Studs are not the strongest material and if your rough on things expect them to Acetone...

Maac Basketball Coaches Salaries, Billericay Obituaries, Patrick Myers Obituary, Articles B