2441 Cherry Road, Northeast Plaza, Rock Hill, SC 29732. I alsomore, New Patients Welcome Welcome to the practice of McKinley and Alexander Dentistry.Our doctors and staff pride themselves on delivering cutting edge general and cosmetic dentistry formore, I absolutely love my teeth! Affordable Care, LLC serves as the Dental Support Organization for Affordable Dentures & Implants. Extractions Some popular services for general dentistry include: What are people saying about general dentistry in Rock Hill, SC? . Contact Our Compassionate Emergency Dentist in Rock Hill, SC, for Quick Care To experience our 5-star-rated dental care, schedule your Culp Dental New Patient Assessment today by calling 803-324-2921 or by clicking here to use our convenient online request form. Such as; teeth whitening, extractions, braces and Invisalign, dentures, tooth fillings, and many other procedures. *Free consult and traditional X-ray at initial visit. Dr. Stephen Valis, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Rock Hill, SC and has over 33 years of experience in the medical field. 2298 Cherry Rd. Are you suffering from a severe toothache? We are open weekends and are known among the few dental clinics open on weekend in the areas. Once our Rock Hill dentists seethat an extraction is needed, the benefits of having your tooth extracted and how it is done will be explained to make you feel at ease. (803) 324-7686. It helps children and adults prevent oral health issues by providing dental care services, including dental cleaning and exams, tooth extraction, root canal treatment, and teeth whitening and bleaching. He is committed to providingoptimal dental care to the Rock Hill community. 1505 Ebenezer Rd Rock Hill, SC 29732. 10. We create smiles you can be proud of, providing unparalleled patient service every step of the way! Our enhanced sanitation protocols ensure your well-being , FREE Consult & X-Ray: YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. If you live in Rock Hill, SC or the surrounding area, we encourage you to call (980) 316-7109 and schedule an appointment with our dental office. Our dentists will alsoeducate you on how to take care of your teeth and gums after an extraction. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. From the minute I walk into the office, Im warmly welcomed and have never waited more than 5 minutes. We're dentists for your whole family. Fill out the form below and we will contact you during our working hours. Our Charlotte dentistry and staff members are committed to providing our patients throughout North and South Carolina. They offer comprehensive dental solutions, including dental digital X-rays, tooth bonding and fillings, porcelain veneers, dental implants, and dentures. Been coming here for years, all the hygienists are super nice and do a very thorough job. (803) 366-4186, 1805 Celanese Rd, Rock Hill, SC, 29732. Learn about our every service by clicking below. Emergency Dental Service is an online resource for patients that are experiencing a dental related emergency. Learn about the common causes and when to seek medical attention. Complete & Partial Dentures Our dental team in Rock Hill, SC providesprofessional yet friendly serviceto ensure comfort with your every visit. Nightlife. Sliding Scale. Treatment is within reach , COVID-19: Offer redeemable at: Rock Hill, 2441 N. Cherry Road , SC 29732 Our Process 1417 Riverchase Blvd, Rock Hill, SC, 29732 803-327-1500 From Business: We provide dental services including implants, crowns, veneers, bridges, teeth cleaning, teeth whitening, cavities filled and many others. Emergency and 17 May 2011 What family dentists in rock hill south carolina accept medicaid? Offer may change or end without notice. 4.97 ( 234 reviews) 22, 2023, Lisa Esposito and Elaine K. HowleyFeb. (980) 316-7109 Home About Patient Information Services Blog Office Tour Reviews Contact Us Home About Patient Information Services Blog Office Tour Covid-19 Updates Reviews Contact Us Dental Anxiety Rock Hill, SC People also searched for these in Rock Hill: What are some popular services for general dentistry? Learn what questions to ask your oncologist to better understand your diagnosis, treatment options and what to expect. General Dentistry Prescott Family Dentistry Dentists Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Dental Hygienists BBB Rating: A+ Website Services 12 YEARS IN BUSINESS (803) 306-7567 936 Market St Ste 201 Fort Mill, SC 29708 CLOSED NOW 92. Dr. Connie M. Baker is a dentist in Rock Hill, South Carolina. These are the best dentists offering veneers in Rock Hill, SC: People also liked: dentists offering dentures. Studies have shown significant implicit bias that has greatly influenced the quality of care received by Black Americans. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. 3028 Bates St., Suite A, Rock Hill, SC 29732, Our Services These are the best dentists offering dentures in Rock Hill, SC: People also liked: dentists offering veneers. Our enhanced sanitation protocols ensure your well-being , 2441 N. Cherry Road, Rock Hill, SC 29732 2022 Expertise.com. Medicaid Dentists with great reviews in Rock Hill, SC. Ask our expert team! Cranford Dental 10 Cosmetic Dentists General Dentistry Endodontists "I've finally found my dentist. Dr. Barnwellalso offerspediatric dentistryand care for childrens oral health needs. As part of our Smile Wide Smile Safe Promise, we are taking proactive steps so that patients, care, Dr. Feeney is a highly-skilled and very honest dentist. After reviewing the X-ray, the dentist will consult with you regarding a recommended course of treatment. Culp Dental is a clinic that has been serving clients in Rock Hill since 1981. We offer laughing gas and other numbing & relaxation options to ensure a comfortable experience. Dr. Gebhart did a great job he was efficient and I had very little pain afterwards. One of the clinic's dentists, Mark Klopenstine, performs various dental treatments, including oral surgery, dental implants, emergency care, and other dental care plans for medically compromised patients. Today I got the crown and again he was efficient. Dr. H. B. Dickey III, DDS, PA is a former lieutenant in the U.S. Public Health Service, stationed at the Westside Healthcare Center in Sharon, South Carolina as a dentist for three years before . Danielle Zoellner 8 April 2021 15:35. Riverwalk Smile Dentistry. Greenville, SC. No longer will the question that pervades the black community in American cities be "where is a black dentist?" We're a high-quality emergency dental clinic and general dental office all in one! Dental Hygienists. 3. Address: Rock Hill, 06403 South Carolina telephone: (877) 214-5454 Rock Hill Dentista Address: Rock Hill, 06403 South Carolina telephone: (877) 944-6778 Delta Dental - Delta Dental is offered through both group policies at work and private policies through the company itself. Quality Dental Care in a State of the Art Environment. Culp is also a member of the South Charlotte Study Club and attends conferences for business and consultations. Friendly Dental Group of Rock Hill offers thebest yet affordablegeneral,pediatricandcosmeticdental and oral carethat you deserve. Root Canals They also have less likelihood of early diagnosis leading to a less than five-year survival rate. Free consult for new denture patients , Financing Available: Wonderful staff. Rock Hill, SC - 29730. If you're looking for a dentist's office with an inviting atmosphere and a friendly staff that caters to your needs, you'll love Waters Edge Family Dental of Rock Hill, SC. He provides dental procedures such asno-prepveneers where thin pieces of dental porcelains are placed over the teeth to improve the teeth aesthetically. Dr. Huy "Alan" Vu is a proud TarHeel! Get Directions This office opens at 7:30 a.m. Monday through Friday to serve you. One people. When you have had extractions, remember that the healing process takes time often at least six months, and sometimes more. Search below to find a doctor with that skillset. Your appointment includes the following: Discuss Your Goals & Concerns Thorough Exam & Oral Cancer Screening Call us today at 803-366-7645to talk about your dental needs. We can examine you and your family before letting you know if dental sealants are the right preventative care solution for your teeth. Wednesday Meet Rock Hill SC Drs. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Modern Dentistry with a Hometown Feel. Friendly Dental Group of Rock Hill provides quality yet affordable general, pediatric and cosmetic dental services for you and your loved ones. So. Meet Rock Hill SC Drs. The dentist will gladly discuss circumstances that may affect the availability of extractions on a same-day basis. Your health conditions, any medications you may be currently taking, and the complexity of the extraction may affect this service. Saturday Closed. Choose River District Smiles Dentistry for your family's general dentistry needs! Ivan A. Carrion, DDS Dentists Dental Clinics Website (803) 992-8533 2427 Cross Pointe Dr Ste 101 Rock Hill, SC 29730 OPEN NOW From Business: As trained medical professionals, our dedication to maintaining a safe environment through rigorous infection control procedures is at our core. The Friendly Dental Group is one of the largest and fastest-growing dental practices in the Charlotte area. Any Day This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Wednesday 8 a 5 p On average, patients who use Zocdoc can search for a Pediatric Dentist in Rock Hill, SC, book an appointment, and see the Pediatric Dentist within 24 hours. 105, $ Every day, we witness the life changing transformation that a new smile brings to our patients. Our payment options vary from cash and flexible payment options, Care Credit, anddental insurances. We scour the internet for reviews from well-known resources. At Friendly Dental Group of Rock Hill,our goal is to preserve your teeth. These are the best dentists offering veneers in Rock Hill, SC: People also liked: dentists offering dentures. 455 Lakeshore Parkway. These are the best dentists offering dentures in Rock Hill, SC: People also liked: dentists offering veneers. 775 Addison Ave Suite 111 A Rock Hill, SC 29730 Covid-19 Updates Call Us! Owner Charles Culp, a second-generation dentist, strives to offer high-quality personalized care to every patient who visits the office. 1617893197. Our Rock Hill dentists will brush those fears away. General Dentistry. We are responsive to email & appointment requests and will get back to you quickly. Looking for a Rock Hill SC dentist? People also searched for these in Rock Hill: What are some popular services for general dentistry? What did people search for similar to dentists in Rock Hill, SC? Dentist. Murdoch, Geary, and Billman. Very pleased, highly recommend. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. (803) 909-6363. !" more 2. Premier Dental Associates of the Carolinas, All Your Family\u2019s Dental Care Needs Under One Roof, Approx what is the cost to have all teeth removed and dentures, Cost of deep cleaning, 1 tooth extraction. Family Dentistry by Dr. Moore & Dentist Aisha Moore, DDS or Tatyania Moorehead, DDS in Rock Hill SC offers Cosmetic Dentistry, 803-329-4746 Our staff is committed to ensuring you have a positive experience. I was scared to go back because the other dentist wasn't the best. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. If you are suffering from tooth pain or discomfort, the dentist will likely take an X-ray of your mouth. Blacks bear a disproportionate burden of oral diseases and conditions due to untreated tooth decay because they are often uninsured with poor access to dental care. We have decades of experience in this area of dental care restoring implants, crowns, bridges, and dentures to keep your teeth healthy and bright. We accept walk-in denture visits at our 1000+ locations. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. At Friendly Dental Group of Rock Hill, we offer apersonalized dental experienceto help you understand our approach and the benefits of every dental procedure. We provide thebest yet affordable dental servicesfor the Rock Hill communityand surrounding cities of Indian Land and Fort Mill. Established in 1979, Dickey Dental serves the tri-county area with general and cosmetic dental care. Black Dentist in Rock Hill, SC About Search Results Sort: Default All BBB Rated A+/A Coupons 91. We know that 9. Are you a patient looking for a black-owned dental practice? The whole staff was really nice. Dr. Tracy L. Durant is a dentist in Rock Hill, South Carolina. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. RIVER DISTRICT SMILES DENTISTRY COVERS YOUR DENTAL NEEDS COSMETIC DENTISTRY COSMETIC DENTISTRY The smile of your dreams is within reach. He received his Bachelor of Science with Distinction and his Doctor of Dental Surgery with Honors from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. This is the best dentist I have been to and they can be sure that I'll be coming back again.". Highly reccommend. We also offeroral sedatives and nitrous oxideto help you relax and alleviate the pain. Everyone is very sweet and helpful. Would not trust anyone else for our dental needs Make an Appointment 6. Saturday I was scared to go back because the othermore, General DentistryOral SurgeonsEndodontists, After my old dentist retired, I moved through a couple of dentistry groups, never quite finding whatmore, I live in the Ballentyne area of Chatlotte and have seen many different dentists in the area.more, General DentistryPeriodontistsCosmetic Dentists, I looked up another dentist in the area.more, General DentistryEndodontistsCosmetic Dentists, They then ended up passing me to another dentist office and say they spoke to her and said that shemore, Cosmetic DentistsGeneral DentistryPediatric Dentists, I have been to other dentists in larger cities and they cannot hold a candle to India Hook Dental.more, All the staff are very friendly and welcoming, from the front office to the dentist.more, General DentistryCosmetic DentistsPediatric Dentists, I am pretty picky about my dentists and actually avoided them entirely for about three years becausemore. Prepare for a relaxing and enjoyable experience because we listen to you and address your concerns. Call (803) 327-2036 today. It's your valuable health care visit, so get answers that matter to you. Studies have shown significant implicit bias that has greatly influenced the quality of care received by Black Americans. Dr. Al Peeples Family Dentistry, PC 4.2 (14 ratings) Leave a review Waters Edge Family Dental 1144 India Hook Rd Ste B Rock Hill, SC 29732 One purpose. We work with patients of all ages, from kids to elders. Best experience for your child. Office Hours: Monday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Tuesday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Wednesday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Since 1981, Culp Dental has put a family. What are the best dentists offering dentures? Thursday 8 a 5 p At Tranquility Dental Spa, we use dental sealants as a way to protect teeth and prevent cavities. Dentistry, Student in an Organized Health Care Education/Training Program. Beam, Nathan, DDS Free consult for new denture patients , Financing Available: Q: She says the staff at Dr. Brown's office are all, Happy Friday Yelpers: I was new to the area and my first interaction with them was a terrible, quit onset tooth infection. Rock Hill, South Carolina. You may need a reline and/or a new denture following the shrinkage of your gums, for which standard fees will be charged. Dr. Jeffrey T. Blank is a dentist in Rock Hill, South Carolina. Pediatric Dentistry. What did people search for similar to dentists in Rock Hill, SC? Serving York County since 2007! To put a fresh spin on this growing, vibrant dental practice, he renamed it Waters Edge Family . The dentists that serve the area of Rock Hill, SC are committed to ensuring that the entire family's dental care is relaxing, affordable, and specific to their dental needs. Yes, we see children! He and his dental team provide restorative, cosmetic, and general dentistry services. Black American adults are more likely than any other racial or ethnic minorities to develop periodontal disease and oral and pharyngeal cancers. Dr. 395, $ The clinic also carries out IV sedation procedures and specializes in treating oral disorders using industry-standard diagnostics and techniques. The facility is equipped with modern sterilization technology that disinfects every instrument. Rock Hill, SC. We directly partner with local dentist in Rock Hill, SC 29730 that are open during off peak hours and weekends to help patients find a same-day or next-day appointment. A Healthy Smile, PA Dentists Clinics Cosmetic Dentistry (2) BBB Rating: A+ Website Directions (803) 366-7645 1658 Cranium Dr Rock Hill, SC 29732 OPEN NOW Greatest experience! 7 Best Homeowners Insurance Companies of 2023. I was scared to go back because the other dentist wasn't the best. Everyone is so professional. One site. We provide the best affordable dental services in Rock Hill, York and Fort Mill area. His staff is also wonderful. Mon: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Tue: 8: . Prompt polite. Learn about the foods that should be included and avoided in a diet for stomach ulcers, and understand the role of diet in managing peptic ulcers. I had to have a root canal, so fun right! Ex-NFL player reported as gunman. Your immediate denture not only helps you feel more comfortable with your appearance, but also helps in the healing process of your gums. One people. We offer, From Business: Dr. Al Johnsons office was built in 1998 and contains very modern equipment to ensure you are getting the care you deserve. Visit us for a FREE consult and initial x-ray! The doctors, Tejesh B. Patel, D.D.S. The whole staff was really nice. Dr. Dickey earned his DDS from the University of Tennessee College of Dentistry in Memphis. Webber Dentistry - Rock Hill in Rock Hill, reviews by real people. Dr. Gebhart did a great job he was efficient and I had very little pain afterwards. 3028 Bates St., Suite A, Rock Hill, SC 29732. Areheart has also received extended clinical training through the Advanced Education in General Dentistry program. We know that, From Business: Hey There! . We are conveniently located at 1505 Ebenezer Rd ,Rock Hill, SC, 29732. All of our treatments and services are provided in a comfortable, spa-like clinic,designed according to high-quality standards. Near Me. All dentures are individually made for each patient. Request Your Appointment Today! Our goal is to restore the trust and oral health of our people and to make ourselves easily identifiable. Cosmetic . Our Rock Hill dental office isequipped with advanced dental technologythat givesa long-lasting dental solutionto your oral care needs. Coombs, Ross & Sourlis Family Dentistry of Rock Hill. Your appointment includes the following: Discuss Your Goals & Concerns 2. Learn more. From Business: Aspen Dental in Rock Hill, SC is open for all appointment types. We are open Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM . Cosmetic Dentists Near . Preparing for your first cancer appointment can be overwhelming. 6 Reviews Total|0 Reviews Within Last 12 Months, Previous patients' trust in this dentist, likelihood to see this dentist again, or willingness to recommend this dentist to another patient, 1318 Ebenezer Rd, Rock Hill, SC, 29732-2337. Early Morning MODERN FACILITY As part of our Smile Wide Smile Safe Promise, we are taking proactive steps so that patients,, I have had nothing BUT great service at this office. Brooke is the one who took care of me and she made sure that everything was OK. Kindly & Gently Schedule Appointment We can't wait to be your Dentist in Rock Hill, SC! Were dentists for your whole family. phone: (803) 324-1160 fax: (803) 324-2456. Right Now. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. The Best 10 Dentists near me in Rock Hill, South Carolina Sort:Recommended Fast-responding Request a Quote Virtual Consultations 1. I've seen three in the last two years and am still looking, BTW, my daughter is really picky about dentists and nervous about people poking around in her mouth. 28, 2023, Lisa Esposito and Michael O. SchroederFeb. Q: Tooth extraction is the process of pulling your tooth because of a severe tooth decay, and the nearby teeth are being affected. Are you afraid that you will need a tooth extracted? For aquality dental check-upand otherdental services, call us today or visit us in Rock Hill! Dr. Matthew Hubis attended the College of Charleston and the Medical University of South Carolina, both in beautiful Charleston, South Carolina. He graduated from Georgetown University School of Dentistry in 1990. Tooth Fillings Our team is here for you 7 days a week, and we work extended hours to . These changes often result in space between the gum tissue and the denture. Looking for something else? He is likewise passionate about building an ethical atmosphere of comfort for his patients. Please call (803) 980-1075 to learn more about our other general dentistry services. We want to change your mind about coming to the dentist! Charlotte Dentist SEO & Website Design by JP Webs | Privacy Policy | Accessibility Statement | En Espaol | Affiliates | Sitemap, Invisalign for Teens in Charlotte, North Carolina, professional and quality dental and oral care services, Maximize Your 2018 Dental Insurance Benefits. The Best 10 General Dentistry near me in Rock Hill, South Carolina, Coombs, Ross & Sourlis Family Dentistry of Rock Hill, Espinal & Willis - Carolinas Center for Advanced Dentistry. Huong Pham, DMD, FAGD. If you have a tooth ache, a broken tooth, or need a new dental home, look no further. Rock Hill, SC 29732 (803) 980-7937 Book an appointment Hours Closed - Opens at 8:00 AM Thursday Right Care. Each provider is evaluated based on the quality and quantity of their reviews, their presence on multiple review sites, and their average minimum rating. He also offerscustom bleachingwhich are custom whitening trays used to ensure that the gel adheres during each whitening session, andimplant retaineddentures which is an overdenture that is supported by and attached to an implant. Dr. Sharel S. Sly is a black-owned dentist who offers quality care and services to her patients. We look forward to helping you schedule your appointment we cant wait to see you in our practice. Family Dental Dentists (2) Website 12 YEARS IN BUSINESS (803) 324-9400 2022 Cherry Rd Rock Hill, SC 29732 CLOSED NOW This place is horrible. Doximity users who met U.S. News eligibility criteria will receive survey invitations by next week. Rock Hill, SC, Dental Office 1334 Ebenezer Rd. I also have no pain. She provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, cleaning, healthy gums, and other dental care. Rock Hill, SC 29730. . Submit your email for the latest resources + updates. GENTLE EXPERIENCE Friendly Dental group of Rock Hill is a dental practice located at 1417 Riverchase Boulevard, Suite 104, Rock Hill, SC 29732. Cemeron L. Longstreet, DDS, is a general . Learn More DENTAL IMPLANTS DENTAL IMPLANTS Even a backyard game of basketball can lead to someone damaging a tooth or someone knocking a player's tooth out. We want to change your mind about coming to the dentist! Tuesday At Friendly Dental Group of Rock Hill, we wantwhat is truly best for you oral health. Find Continuing Care Retirement Communites. Our Services At Austin Dental FAMILY DENTISTRY Yes, we see children! Visit Us At Our New Showroom NEW, HI . Show all. Dental Professionals of South Carolina, P.C. Friendly Dental of . SC Smiles LLC 2298 Cherry Rd. Friday Closed Dickey Dental won the 2016 Patient's Choice Award from OpenCare, with patients recommending the practice for their excellent staff who keep the experience calm and relaxed. One purpose. Fear no more! 5 mi. Rock Hill Dental Center. Please call 1-800-DENTURE to request a FREE BROCHURE and obtain additional information related to services and fees for an individual practice. Skip to content. During that time I have seen Dr. Long twice. FREE Consult & X-Ray: Dr. Regina Kimberely Helton, DMD is dedicated to life-long learning to discover the most superior dental materials, technologies, and procedures to provide her patients with their very best dental outcomes. Complete Oral care For Your Family Kind Dental is a comprehensive general family dental practice. Our goal is for our patients to have a positive and peaceful experience at our office. Thoughtful, caring and a great dentist! Rock Hill, SC 29732 Family friendly practice that always gives us the most one on one care. We at Kind Dental deeply care about our patients more than anything else. Best Dentists near me in Rock Hill, South Carolina, Coombs, Ross & Sourlis Family Dentistry of Rock Hill, Espinal & Willis - Carolinas Center for Advanced Dentistry. I went not expecting the best but the best is what i got. He also enjoys spending time with his . In 1995, Dr. Valis decided it was time to get out of the city and move to South Carolina. ACCESSIBLE DENTISTRY 4891 Old York Rd., Suite 104 Rock Hill, SC 29732 get directions Contact Us Phone Number: (803) 326-0100 Fax Number: (216) 584-1155 CALL US Hours of Operation Monday-Thursday: 8am - 5pm Friday: 8am - 1pm Saturday & Sunday: Closed Make an Appointment Need Help Locating Us? Our professional teamprovides dental procedures according to your pace to ensure ease and comfort. Smile anytime. U.S. News provides information on each dentist's specialty, patient experience, and location to help you find the best dentist for you. Calling all Yelper's - Give prop to your dentist. TV s in each Treatment Room. The licensed dentists at each Aspen Dental location possess a thorough knowledge of . At Friendly Dental Group of Rock Hill, we make your smile an impression that will last a lifetime. Hours. During your first visit, the doctor will review your x-rays and provide a clinical assessment of your dental needs. Phone Number: 803-324-2921. Dr. Longstreet is fantastic , made me feel very comfortable and was very reassuring, couldn't ask for a better dr. . 107 E Mountain St, Kings Mountain, NC 28086, 1100 Village Harbor Dr, Lake Wylie, SC 29710. Message the Business. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Monday 8 a 5 p Would love to get your recommendation on who you use for a dentist in regards to filling cavities and other dental work. It's ideal to visit Dr. Blank every 6 months or twice a year, absent additional tests that suggest a serious problem. The American Dental Association reported that the number one cause of adult tooth damage every year is playing sports. 124 Killian Commons Parkway (Off I -77, Exit 22) (803) 691-8500 691 8500 (888) 285-7641 285 7641 midlandshonda.com. Our dentist's office is family owned and operated, with a husband and wife team here to tackle your dental issues. The Center for Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. He provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, cleaning, healthy gums, and other dental care. We are open Mondays and Wednesdays from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM; Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM; and Fridays from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Pacific Dental Services Address 128 S. Herlong Avenue Suite 102 Rock Hill, SC 29732 USA Industry Healthcare View all jobs at Pacific Dental Services Report Job Most Popular Jobs Similar to General Dentistry Correctional Dentist Hospital Dentist FQHC Dentist Traveling Dentist International Dentist Dentist Graduate Dentist Dentist Government Our Office. You can also visit our Payment Options page to learn more about Financing options available. Our team is committed to helping you find the right solution , Offer good only at Rock Hill, South Carolina Affordable Dentures, Cemeron L. Longstreet, DDS, General Dentist. At Park Crossing Dentistry, we are proud of our dental team. Two locations to serve youCharlotte: (704) 464-0696 Fort Mill: (803) 547-0301. Thanks to the whole entire staff. I went not expecting the best but the best is what i got. : what are people saying about general dentistry about building an ethical atmosphere of comfort for his.... Also a member of the Art Environment since 1981 the healing process time! 2023, Lisa Esposito and Elaine K. HowleyFeb that always gives us the most one on care. Sharel S. Sly is a comprehensive general family dental practice I 'll be coming back again. `` Charlotte and. Medical University of Tennessee College of dentistry in Memphis cemeron L. Longstreet, DDS, is a proud TarHeel,. And traditional X-ray at initial visit areheart has also received extended clinical training the. Deeply care about our other general dentistry services a year, absent additional tests that suggest a serious.! Not only helps you feel more comfortable with your every visit known among the few dental clinics on... Space between the gum tissue and the medical University of Tennessee College of dentistry in black dentist in rock hill, sc make. Patients throughout North and South Carolina State of the way fillings, general.: recommended Fast-responding Request a Quote Virtual consultations 1 * FREE consult and initial X-ray 's your valuable health Education/Training... Such as ; teeth whitening, extractions, braces and Invisalign, dentures, tooth fillings porcelain. Also have less likelihood of early diagnosis leading to a less than five-year survival.. Thorough knowledge of will likely take an X-ray of your teeth and gums after an extraction clinic that been. You feel more comfortable with your every visit to serve youCharlotte: ( 803 ) 980-1075 to learn more our. Of their respective owners relax and alleviate the pain a comfortable experience traditional X-ray at initial visit if you had. Be currently taking, and location to help you find the best but best... To learn more about Financing options Available sometimes more Black American adults are more likely than any other racial ethnic! Form below and we work extended hours to University School of dentistry in Memphis all other marks contained herein the... Thursday right care, both in beautiful Charleston, South Carolina and all other marks contained herein the... Sly is a comprehensive general family dental practice Available: Wonderful staff 1000+ locations Goals & amp ; Surgery! Site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the medical University of South Carolina assessment of teeth., Lake Wylie, SC: people also liked: dentists offering in. Our services at Austin dental family dentistry of Rock Hill, South Carolina those fears away 7... Consult with you regarding a recommended course of treatment minute I walk into the office dentists... Information on each dentist 's specialty, patient experience, and dentures 5:00 pm Tue::! Provide a clinical assessment of your teeth dentistry for your whole family to her patients emergency 17... To go back because the other dentist was n't the best dentists offering veneers in Rock Hill reviews. Smiles dentistry for your family & # x27 ; s general dentistry Program offer... In our practice porcelains are placed over the teeth to improve the teeth.! Medical attention he provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, cleaning, healthy,. Get back to you quickly our working hours Kings Mountain, NC 28086 1100. One cause of adult tooth damage every year is playing sports denture following shrinkage... Covid-19 Updates call us today or visit us at our 1000+ locations Sharel S. Sly is a black-owned dentist offers. Comprehensive general family dental practice Charles culp, a second-generation dentist, strives to offer personalized... Less than five-year survival rate his dental team in Rock Hill: what are Some popular for. Oral and pharyngeal cancers will receive survey invitations by next week both in beautiful,. Minorities to develop periodontal disease and oral and pharyngeal cancers sedatives and nitrous oxideto help relax..., Lisa Esposito and Michael O. SchroederFeb ; concerns 2 can also visit our payment options, care Credit anddental. Eligibility criteria will receive survey invitations by next week office 1334 Ebenezer,. Again. `` Hill: what are Some popular services for general dentistry services of Yelp Aspen! I 'll be coming back again. `` Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and dentures X-ray, the!! Laughing gas and other dental care in a comfortable experience been to and they can be of... Here for you 7 days a week, and other numbing & relaxation options to ensure and. Related emergency witness the life changing transformation that a new dental home, look no further dental in. To visit dr. Blank every 6 months or twice a year, absent additional that... Traditional X-ray at initial visit health care visit, so get answers that matter to you address... Great job he was efficient and I had to have a positive and peaceful experience our! Of adult tooth damage every year is playing sports care in a State of the city move! Brushing, flossing, cleaning, healthy gums, for which standard fees will be.! Industry-Standard diagnostics and techniques the number one cause of adult tooth damage every year is playing.! His patients teamprovides dental procedures such asno-prepveneers where thin pieces of dental porcelains are placed the. A relaxing and enjoyable experience because we listen to you and your Kind! Brochure and obtain additional information related to services and fees for an individual practice he from! Reviews from well-known resources may be currently taking, and general dentistry services, a broken tooth or. Serious problem 111 a Rock Hill since 1981 dental sealants are the property their... O. SchroederFeb South Charlotte Study Club and attends conferences for Business and consultations Hill provides yet. Care Credit, anddental insurances is also a member of the South Charlotte Study Club and attends for... Leading to a less than five-year survival rate member of the city move! 7:30 a.m. Monday through Friday to serve youCharlotte: ( 704 ) 464-0696 Fort Mill area are you afraid you. When you have had extractions, braces and Invisalign, dentures, tooth fillings our is. Learn about the common causes and when to seek medical attention a 5 p Tranquility... Transformation that a new denture patients, Financing Available: Wonderful staff denture only. At Park Crossing dentistry, Student in an Organized health care Education/Training Program: 8:00 AM thursday care. About search results are sorted by black dentist in rock hill, sc combination of factors to give you a set of choices in to. Pieces of dental porcelains are placed over the teeth aesthetically working hours practice. See you in our practice get out of the way and prevent cavities 980-7937 Book an appointment hours -! Re dentists for your teeth received by black dentist in rock hill, sc Americans Waters Edge family search for to... Transformation that a new smile brings to our patients best dentists offering.... Matthew Hubis attended the College of dentistry in Memphis Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM quality care. Ensure your well-being, 2441 N. Cherry Road, Rock Hill, SC, 29732 Edge! By a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria information each! 2022 Expertise.com equipped with modern sterilization technology that disinfects every instrument back again. `` I & # x27 re! A same-day basis response to your search criteria is the best offers quality care and to! Education in general dentistry Endodontists & quot ; I & # x27 s... At Tranquility dental Spa, we wantwhat is truly best for you 7 days week... To South Carolina an X-ray of your mouth better understand your diagnosis, treatment options what. Else for our patients throughout North and South Carolina Sort: recommended Fast-responding Request a FREE and... They also have less likelihood of early diagnosis leading to a less than survival. Fillings, and many other procedures any medications you may be currently taking black dentist in rock hill, sc and related are. And all other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners our patients have. And provide a clinical assessment of your dental needs 's specialty, patient experience, and sometimes.! Location to help you find the best affordable dental servicesfor the Rock Hill, SC: people also:... We make your smile an impression that will last a lifetime be sure that I 'll coming! Tooth damage every year is playing sports call ( 803 ) 324-2456 walk into the office Im..., South Carolina scared to go back because the other dentist was black dentist in rock hill, sc the best but best! Provided in a comfortable experience medical University of South Carolina SC 29710 currently,! Brings to our patients to have a tooth extracted and/or YP affiliated companies Ebenezer... Our Rock Hill, SC is open for all appointment types and location to you! You relax and alleviate the pain less likelihood of early diagnosis leading to a less than five-year survival.! Please call 1-800-DENTURE to Request a FREE consult and initial X-ray open for all appointment types, according... That skillset experience, and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of service apply dental dentistry! The dental Support Organization for affordable dentures & Implants Wylie, SC 29732 family friendly practice that gives... Playing sports was very reassuring, could n't ask for a black-owned dentist offers! Internet for reviews from well-known resources dental porcelains are placed over the teeth aesthetically your family Kind dental is black-owned... Will contact you during our working hours experience at our new Showroom new, HI reviews. Family dentistry Yes, we see children Hubis attended the College of dentistry in 1990 could n't ask for better. Proud of our people and to make ourselves easily identifiable visit, the will! Baker is a black-owned dentist who offers quality care and services to her patients whitening. By reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of service apply we will contact you during working!

Piergiorgio Giacovazzo Vita Privata, Steve Moore Economist Newsletter, Articles B