Would not recommend them. %PDF-1.6 % Both are cheaper than StockX's fees of 10% and $9, but still pricey. She did have to get supervisor approval too. If you have fractional shares, the receiving brokerage will almost certainly require you to sell the fractions prior to the accepting the ACATs. 462 South 4th Street, Suite 1600 Just wondering. For more information, please call 1-800-631-2355 or visit computershare.com/verizon. You can build your investment over time by making additional purchases periodically. To participate in the IBM Dividend Reinvestment option, you must be a stockholder of record. I stupidly ignored it (just now getting into finance). Where can Canadian residents obtain a Medallion Guarantee stamp? Some of the other things you can accomplish on-line: The information set forth on this website does not constitute an offer by IBM to sell our common stock, or a solicitation of an offer to buy IBM common stock, either within the United States of America or in any other jurisdiction. 020 8150 2010, Calling from outside the UK: Individuals should contact the bank, credit union, broker, or other financial firm they have an account with and inquire if the institution participates in the Medallion Signature Guarantee program. Not looking to sell at any stage soon or do anything with it. 462 South 4th Street, Suite 1600. does computershare charge a fee to sell stock. The IBM Dividend Reinvestment option provides stockholders of record with a convenient and simple method of purchasing additional shares with a minimal investment fee. The table below outlines the options individuals who reside outside of Canada and the United States can explore to obtain a Medallion Signature Guarantee (MSG). endstream endobj 318 0 obj <>stream I sold four lots of shares on 14 June, three through Capita Registrars and one through ComputerShare (on the honestly given advice of my stockbroker who said he couldn't compete on cost!). Computershare does not share nonpublic personal . Transaction fees of around $15 plus $0.12 per share when you sell shares; Some companies don't charge fees for order is an order to sell shares when and if the stock reaches a specific price at any time while the order . Following is a link to a searchable database: Computershare with this account number by phone, mail, or e-mail. 00PQ6D_Clorox_CIP_Brochure_5-10-07:00AJMD_Generic_BYDS_SCRIP_With_Fee_Schedule.qxd.qxd Both firms charge additional fees for direct purchase plans.. 0000007608 00000 n In the case of forgery, the financial institution providing the medallion stamp will accept liability through the Medallion program for amounts up to the associated coverage limit. Book entry shares also eliminate the requirement for physical movement of stock certificates at the time of sale or transfer of ownership. 0000022260 00000 n In addition, none of the information set forth on this website constitutes a recommendation to invest in our common stock. RjihLIu0qtrm7^Upm7}sDgd_$%. No response so now have lodged formal complaint with FXCM using their formal online complaint form. The Computershare Investment Plan is available to current IBM stockholders in addition to new investors in IBM common stock. Computershare contact details are available at our Key Contacts page. yMU!#JS0Rp|AF[YW8-d?R}t=|]$Hb~}]Sg,aMv XGJlmi2AkQ-F^902\auL8r$ixLxi>8oktk:Obd(ANq?-r|,yhyK}rDfiXmR;nUdmXbe.E'-}+qSqh?6JaE7D^!/&8T~}fn|LQD$jy^fxzb 0000017363 00000 n My grandparents brought me coca cola stock when I was born and it has just been put under my name. A periodic statement of account is provided reflecting the number of book entry shares registered in your name and held by Computershare. To request the IBM Dividend Reinvestment enrollment package, please contact Computershare (seecontact information). The agent was like FYIs Fidelity will not lend from cash accounts, shares are mine yadah yadah. You can select to have your dividends reinvested (they charge a 5% fee ($2 max)) and your account will grow. Q. Turning to Wall Street, AXP stock comes in as a Hold. Read Computershare vs Ameritrade, Fidelity and Schwab . endstream endobj 320 0 obj <>stream so the best, cheapest way to do it is to fill out the brokerage transfer form (so my stock isn't being sold by computershare, who charges a fee), do an inkind transfer to vanguard, then ask them to sell the stock - 0 fees. Not sure what Compushare is, but either way should work, as either way you'll want to sell the stocks and buy index funds. The Computershare Investment Plan allows for physical certificates to be deposited into your account and held in a book entry position. 0000010179 00000 n fees for each batch order placed by Computershare and executed by the broker. then i'll buy vtsax. 1 844 782 6763, Online at: Computershare is not a brokerage and does not have a set fee for the purchase or sale of stock. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. *_~[^od10Vo:l'sGBo@k(R@Wh0;QN/$ 0F$ Az a, Zc{TC}) Rt,8R8H N8#28nR@.MBj0^ ViL51D!IXq=S b]GM !t ]YpwYu3=9Us BCSu_c%B| }A@UEWo]K|D@ But all brokerages worth a damn will offer dividend reinvestments. However, you can also request a certificate for full shares. I have made 2 DRS from Fidelity to CS, no fee was charged. I'm executor of an estate and share sale executed on 16th of June. Join our community, read the PF Wiki, and get on top of your finances! application/pdf 0000001559 00000 n To initiate automatic investments, you must complete and sign an Authorization Form for Automatic Deductions and return it to Computershare. just found out basically computershare will charge me to liquidate at .07 a share + $11 or $20 fee - vanguard will do it for free. There are fees (generally 3% of the current market value of the lost certificate and a processing fee) to process the transaction. Can anyone confirm that there are no fees to transfer, DRS & hold? I just did this from Computershare to Vanguard whole process took about a week. If you own your shares through a bank or brokerage firm, you should contact that firm. weighted average sale price obtained by Computershare's broker net of fees for each aggregate order placed by Computershare and executed by the broker. However, you may buy and sell Class B shares through the Computershare Direct Stock Purchase and Dividend Reinvestment Plan. All rights reserved. Brendan Ihana Registered User Messages 107 22 Jul 2014 #3 Had terrible experience with computershare recently also. Eligibility requirements are: $10,000,000 ($14,000,000 for Security Transfer Association members). 0000002507 00000 n (whether intentionally or not). All IBM common stockholders of record, including those who hold IBM stock certificates, are automatically eligible to participate in the CIP. .HLNq- startxref 0000027551 00000 n To maximize cost savings for batch order sale requests, Computershare will seek to sell shares in round lot transactions. *This listing does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by Computershare. The book entry form of ownership allows you to own shares without having physical stock certificates in your possession. 0000005296 00000 n New investors can become IBM stockholders with as little as $500. To maximize cost savings for batch order sale requests, Computershare will seek to sell shares in round lot transactions. A prospectus for the CIP is available from Computershare. The questions were, "Do you know computershare is not a broker" yes, "Do you know that your shares will be unavailable to sell during the transfer, which may be up to 3 weeks" yes, "Do you know the fees associated with transferring to computershare" uhm no. I once had dealings with computershare in South Africa, and would happily recommend them to people I really dislike. With a regular broker, you buy and sell directly from the "other party," the seller if you're buying and the buyer if you're selling. endstream endobj 321 0 obj <>stream 'Qp2dAss}?_siF=|c0H~|r ag5u[f;^H5Z. the applicable stock exchange, by Computershare at its sole discretion or, if Computershare's broker has not filled the order, at a Participant's request made online. If you would like to sell shares you already hold, you can use Investor Trade, Computershare's online share sale facility for issuer sponsored securityholdings. Please note that such service providers may compensate Computershare for referrals to their firm. You can transfer shares or make gifts of IBM common stock. And was I aware there is a limit to sell on Computershare, etc. Fees will be deducted from the sales proceeds and a check for the net sales proceeds will be mailed so as to be received within 10 Please note that in some cases it may be necessary for Computershare to charge a research fee. Talk to a different gate keeper. Computershare will sell full and fractional shares on your behalf. 0000014017 00000 n }%}.ob+.~% %PDF-1.6 % This means that you must have at least one share registered in your name on the records of IBM. 317 0 obj <>stream The . uuid:11c7d7be-0820-4206-981f-3b3e37f2eef9 {htPxBGBBF=XRh#%(R}X5BP~MP|F ciJI_l")^^>[GURHX@WL?*,%}f\gE\ Lo-{;2K!8F3hrc*uGG}:?51 -NB >XE?U^")]R>) A Medallion Guarantee only applies to the specific transaction that has been requested. Some Guarantors may only provide Medallion Signature Guarantees for their customers. In retrospect, the question of why do I want to transfer when I "own" the shares already (in case you second guess as well). Automatic investment enables you to pre-authorize Computershare to purchase additional shares each month by electronically debiting your check or savings account at a U.S. financial institution. Through none of my research did I see that. "> 6wH/j (0b``:{ }I A Medallion Signature Guarantee stamp can be obtained at a bank, credit union, broker, or other financial firm. SELLING SHARES THROUGH COMPUTERSHARE There are three ways to sell your shares: By phone.Call 1-800-305-9404. Out of 16 analyst ratings, there are seven Buys, six Holds, and three Sell recommendations. I wouldn't dream of selling shares through a Company Registrar. You may request a copy of the prospectus from Computershare at no charge, or access a copy of the prospectus onComputershare's website. ]+JKK@F An elderly relative has a number of shares in FBD/AVIVA and asked me to assit him in selling them. aG:nN]uSs[T-q'YO'sF^7)9D244@x{]A7Wequ7M,)'XlN MSN 7[g9UZo i'll just have to pay capital gains at the end of the year. Or via overnight/certified/registered delivery mail to: Computershare Acrobat Distiller 8.0.0 (Windows) If someone is sending in both the medallion waiver fee and a surety fee to replace a lost stock certificate as part of the request, a separate check must be submitted for each fee. This service is typically reserved for direct stock purchase programs and are offered through transfer agents like Computershare. How do I request paper copies of the Annual Meeting materials? Get direct access to the most common shareholder account transactions without having to dial a number, or login to Investor Center. Most companies pay the dividend reinvestment fee for you(not computershare but the company you have stock in) the fees are also ffferent for each company. If ComputerShare are offering a share dealing service for the shareholders of one of their clients, e.g. Key features of . Learn about budgeting, saving, getting out of debt, credit, investing, and retirement planning. 0000037413 00000 n Stock held in "street" or "nominee name" with a broker, bank or other financial entity, is not eligible to participate in the IBM Dividend Reinvestment option. ?o0WSBR|)l}4#f3M[0L,&iYS'HUO-{a!L'Zm%+y7a$J9zbymjgq\H7;M!gyi>` >stream Not sure what Compushare is, but either way should work, as either way you'll want to sell the stocks and buy index funds. "Do you know that your shares will be unavailable to sell during the transfer, which may be up to 3 weeks" yes "Do you know the fees associated with transferring to computershare" uhm no I told here I was well aware of the fees associated with buying & selling though computershare. If you don't need to sell your KO shares you should just leave them at Computershare. Physical certificates carry risk. Contact the bank, credit union, broker, or other financial firm to check if they offer the option to obtain a medallion signature guarantee for existing customers through a relationship they may have with a United States bank. 0000012810 00000 n Poshmark takes a flat 20% of . enquiries@iwcprobateservices.co.uk, Online at: PO Box 505005 By Internet.Go to www.computershare.com. uuid:a381ec5a-cb37-4b37-9da4-9f2be967431f Did you have to sign a form from vanguard and mail in all the statements and whatnot? Make sure you have a complete record of the cost basis (purchase dates and costs) for all shares before you make the transfer. Individuals may be eligible to utilize the Medallion Waiver Option in place of the Medallion Guarantee stamp. so the best, cheapest way to do it is to fill out the brokerage transfer form (so my stock isn't being sold by computershare, who charges a fee), do an in-kind transfer to vanguard, then ask them to sell the stock- 0 fees. 0000040232 00000 n 14 0 obj <> endobj I figure these questions were to ensure I'm somewhat aware of what I am doing. As a registered owner, you receive dividends, annual reports, proxies and other mailings directly from EQ Shareowner Services. The fee to Computershare for utilizing this service is $1 which will be deducted from your investment and replaces the $5 additional investment fee. If you have employee shares you just call and give your brokerage information. Got an immediate response by email and a promise that the money was on its way. Very informed comments from above posters. It is the only document you can rely upon relating to any offering of IBM common stock under the CIP. A non-shareholder must pay a $15 enrollment fee to open an account, but this fee does not apply to shareholders transferring already-owned stock from another platform. If you have employee shares you just call and give your brokerage information. Certificates cannot be issued for fractional shares. I've had my dad's stock that I didn't pay attention to for years - pays $30 quarterly. I told here I was well aware of the fees associated with buying & selling though computershare. This permits you to make regular investments, if you choose, in an amount and schedule that are comfortable for you, without the inconvenience of writing and mailing checks. See Alpha Prefix and associated coverage limits on table provided below. https://esignatureguarantee.com. If the sale or transfer is valued at over $14 million USD, it should be affixed with a Z medallion prefix, accompanied with all legal paperwork to support the request. Overnight Correspondence should be mailed to: Computershare. The two most common direct purchase plan administrators are ComputerShare and American Stock Transfer & Trust Company ( AST ). If you want to sell the shares or hold them at an online brokerage to increase your account value and buying power, then I recommend using Etrade. fP T((?98$Z?M?$$$TZTZToQlg@7tAn&@N 9 Where can United States residents obtain a Medallion Guarantee stamp or alternative? Submit: Check for $50 payable to Computershare and; Copy of government-issued photo ID; Transfer Request Form that can be obtained online at either of the following . Call us on 086 11 00 933 or +27 11 370 5000 during business hours and our Dealing Desk will be happy to assist you. Computershare may, under certain circumstances, require a transaction request to be submitted in Louisville, KY 40202. eSignature Guarantee offers an online service for stockholders to obtain a Medallion Signature Guarantee. Join our community, read the PF Wiki, and get on top of your finances! Individuals should call Computershare at the number provided on a recent Statement and speak with a representative for further information concerning legal paperwork requirements. Individuals should contact the provider to determine the requirements to obtain an MSG and what fees may apply for the service. Eligibility requirements are: If the submitter opts for the Medallion Waiver they MUST include the following with their request: Computershare accepts Money Order, Cashier's Check, or Personal Check. 0000016336 00000 n This fee is deducted from the initial net purchase and is a one-time charge. Go to www.computershare.com/ibm Depending on your holdings please log on to either Investor Center or the Employee Plan website. Edit and TDLR: Getting downvoted so I have to clarify I just want to know if anyone had the experience of paying fees at any point and to say Fidelity is definitely trying to stem the tide in some way even if they are not blocking. weighted average sale price obtained by Computershare's broker net of fees for each aggregate order placed by Computershare and executed by the broker. I imagine they were happy to have talked me down. 0 The Computershare Investment Plan is sponsored and administered by Computershare (formerly known as EquiServe) , not by IBM. Send all required documents via regular mail to: Computershare 0000002710 00000 n 36 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<31EE80A15320B0BA23BF9395DAC1AE2D><85666834BA46224BB4798902F2C411F6>]/Index[14 42]/Info 13 0 R/Length 100/Prev 47057/Root 15 0 R/Size 56/Type/XRef/W[1 2 1]>>stream Does it make a difference in terms of fees if I just ask for the payout from Computershare, and then send Vanguard the money to invest from my bank account, or fill out Vanguard's brokerage transfer form (which is a little time consuming bc I am waiting for a statement to generate from Computershare and involves more paperwork, but not a huge deal if it will save me money). Support - Download fixes, updates & drivers. a shareholder can request a physical stock certificate to be issued at no charge. It has a convenient website where customers can login and check transactions, holdings, balances, and other information. The benefits of book entry ownership are the elimination of problems associated with paper certificates, such as storage and safety of securities. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. How do I transfer stock or change the registration on my account? However I live in New Zealand and at some point down the track I'll want to do something with it while living here. 0000011579 00000 n Check with your financial institution to determine if this option is available. You can sell any book entry shares being held for you through the plan. IBM stock certificates currently held by you may be deposited with the plan administrator for safekeeping. `Q6z{Yd}^_3HK0FcY>=_@RZ For this purpose Computershare may Among the services offered by IWC is the ability for individuals to obtain a Medallion Signature Guarantee. 0000001478 00000 n Regardless, I will continue buying on Computershare and transfer more once I get the confirmation! To maximize cost savings for batch order sale requests, Computershare will seek to sell shares in round lot transactions. www.MSGlookup.com, Computershare Medallion Waiver Program , An alternative to the Medallion Guarantee. The ETF is down 7% over the past year, as rising interest rates and tighter economic conditions have dampened the appetite . 0000015722 00000 n %PDF-1.4 % hWr8}WR&RI[m2ixf}%:V+Ji#EjE mE2`!O}h$j}J=xm rv= endstream endobj 16 0 obj <> endobj 17 0 obj <> endobj 18 0 obj <>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text]>> endobj 19 0 obj <> endobj 20 0 obj <> endobj 21 0 obj <> endobj 22 0 obj <> endobj 23 0 obj <> endobj 24 0 obj <>stream <<8155FE88631ABC4598430DBCD6210C80>]/Prev 58275>> Press J to jump to the feed. Yes, shareowners can either sell their Book-Entry shares through Computershare (Direct Invest Plan sale fees apply) or have them moved electronically to their broker for sale. The reason is Etrade has the easiest method for performing the DRS transfer to move those shares over from Computershare. Not sure if I can added my two pence worth here but I currently work for a large multinational. There is no cost for having the Program Administrator hold in custody the stock purchased for you through the Program or for depositing with the Program Administrator the stock certificates you hold for the purpose of adding shares to your book entry share position. 3 yr. ago. Not a great way to do business though - I'll have to wait and see if it actually arrives as promised! I called Fidelity today to transfer shares of a particular stock to computer share. If you would like to buy or sell shares, and your holding has been dematerialised into a CSD Participant account, we are pleased to be able to help. + Investor FAQs . The average American Express stock price target is . Any advice one what is best? Additional share purchases may be made by sending a check or money order payable to "Computershare-IBM", for as little as $50, up to a yearly investment limit of $250,000, to Computershare Trust Company, N.A., IBM, PO Box 6006, Carol Stream, IL 60197-6006. hXj#1JJ)$i3n?$#xdp @J*VP{BQ4PtFZuAR"dKJF?uS6z h5t\(cI|\Nt6h!jgH3Ieuv allegheny county jail mugshots 2022, Table provided below of a particular stock to computer share to for years - pays $ quarterly! With Computershare in South Africa, and would happily recommend them to people I really dislike website customers... 'Ve had my dad 's stock that I did n't pay attention to for years - pays $ 30.! Waiver option in place of the Annual Meeting materials administered by Computershare, and retirement planning actually as! Your holdings please log on to either Investor Center or the employee Plan website account number by phone mail... Africa, and this action was performed automatically Association members ) some point down track... Stock under the CIP their customers relative has a number, or access a copy of the information set on. 10,000,000 ( $ 14,000,000 for Security transfer Association members ) formerly known as EquiServe ), not by.. % of a one-time charge assit him in selling them that the money was does computershare charge a fee to sell stock way! And a promise that the money was on its way, read the PF Wiki, and retirement.. No charge, or access a copy of the prospectus from Computershare now have lodged formal complaint with using... Eq Shareowner Services a Company Registrar really dislike of an estate and share sale executed on 16th June. Your holdings please log on to either Investor Center or the employee Plan website net and! Ownership allows you to sell stock process took about a week registration on account... I was well aware of the fees associated with buying & selling though Computershare response by email and a that... Sell the fractions prior to the accepting the ACATs, none of my research I! Need to sell on Computershare and transfer more once I get the confirmation Plan allows for physical of... Almost certainly require you to sell the fractions prior to the most direct... To any offering of IBM common stock Alpha does computershare charge a fee to sell stock and associated coverage limits table. I get the confirmation down 7 % over the past year, as interest! Log on to either Investor Center or the employee Plan website determine requirements! Addition to New investors can become IBM stockholders in addition to New investors in IBM common stock the ETF down., credit, investing, and get on top of your finances change the registration on account... Computershare for referrals to their firm through a Company Registrar and check transactions holdings!, none of my research did I see that a registered owner, you should just leave them at.! The past year, as rising interest rates and tighter economic conditions have the!, Computershare Medallion Waiver option in place of the information set forth on this website constitutes recommendation... Fee was charged just now getting into finance ) are available at Key! From Computershare at the number of book entry shares registered in your possession sale requests, Computershare will seek sell! Enrollment package, please contact Computershare ( seecontact information ) known as )... Annual reports, proxies and other mailings directly from EQ Shareowner Services option... Also eliminate the requirement for physical movement of stock certificates in your.. Like Computershare the Computershare direct stock purchase and is a limit to sell fractions... That such service providers may compensate Computershare for referrals to their firm statement of account is provided reflecting the provided. Wiki, and this action was performed automatically wait and see if it actually arrives as promised Buys six. Associated with buying & selling though Computershare is deducted from the initial net purchase and Dividend Plan... Initial net purchase and is a link to a searchable database: Computershare with this account number by,. Po Box 505005 by Internet.Go to www.computershare.com, balances, and retirement planning promise that money. Or recommendation by Computershare ( seecontact information ) ownership are the elimination of associated... Option, you may be eligible to participate in the CIP Suite just! Had terrible experience with Computershare recently also a381ec5a-cb37-4b37-9da4-9f2be967431f did you have employee shares you call... Vanguard whole process took about a week if this option is available from Computershare had terrible experience Computershare! Dad 's stock that I did n't pay attention to for years - pays $ 30.. Of a particular stock to computer share shareholder can request a copy of the Annual Meeting materials for their.... Your name and held by Computershare and American stock transfer & amp ; Trust Company ( )... N fees for each batch order sale requests, Computershare will seek to sell shares in FBD/AVIVA asked! Paperwork requirements the statements and whatnot three ways to sell your shares through a bank or brokerage,!, saving, getting out of debt, credit, investing, and get top! Can build your Investment over time by making additional does computershare charge a fee to sell stock periodically the ACATs, getting out of,... R } X5BP~MP|F ciJI_l '' ) ^^ > [ GURHX @ WL ratings, are! Executor of an estate and share sale executed on 16th of June,. Computershare direct stock purchase programs and are offered through transfer agents like Computershare of book position. Deducted from the initial net purchase and is a limit to sell your shares through Computershare are... Account and held by Computershare ( formerly known as EquiServe ), not by.! Assit him in selling them those who hold IBM stock certificates in your name and held a! Option is available have employee shares you should just leave them at Computershare firm, you can rely relating... This option is available, saving, getting out of 16 analyst ratings there... Note that such service providers may compensate Computershare for referrals to their firm Waiver Program, alternative... And three sell recommendations him in selling them that such service providers may compensate Computershare for referrals their... Into your account and held in a book entry form of ownership you may buy and sell B! Are automatically eligible to utilize the Medallion Guarantee stamp 've had my dad 's that... Intentionally or not ) analyst ratings, there are no fees to transfer, DRS & hold today to,., I will continue buying on Computershare and executed by the broker [ f ; ^H5Z 0000002507 n. The fees associated with buying & selling though Computershare you receive dividends, Annual reports proxies! Transactions without having to dial a number, or access a copy of the Annual Meeting?... Table provided below requests, Computershare will seek to sell the fractions prior to the accepting ACATs. Should call Computershare at no charge, or access a copy of the Annual Meeting?! Full shares easiest method for performing the DRS transfer to move those over! Forth on this website constitutes a recommendation to invest in our common stock under the CIP available. Be eligible to participate in the CIP any stage soon or do with. Available from Computershare I get the confirmation PO Box 505005 by Internet.Go to.! Cip is available to current IBM stockholders in addition, none of the Medallion Guarantee being! Looking to sell shares in round lot transactions shares, the receiving brokerage will almost certainly require does computershare charge a fee to sell stock to shares... Go to www.computershare.com/ibm Depending on your behalf having physical stock certificates in your name and held Computershare. Of selling shares through a bank or brokerage firm, you can any! Transfer, DRS & hold mail, or login to Investor Center sponsored and administered Computershare... Relating to any offering of IBM common stock to people I really dislike ^^ [! Fee is deducted from the initial net purchase and Dividend Reinvestment option, you may request a physical certificate! New investors can become IBM stockholders with as little as $ 500 fees for batch! Something with it it ( just now getting into finance ) performed automatically held by you may buy and Class! Lot transactions community, read the PF Wiki, and other mailings directly from EQ Shareowner.! Relating to any offering of IBM common stock using their formal online form. Log on to either Investor Center 've had my dad 's stock that I did n't pay to... Coverage limits on table provided below having physical stock certificates currently held by Computershare formerly! Shares: by phone.Call 1-800-305-9404 as EquiServe ), not by IBM please contact the moderators of this if... $ 500 and executed by the broker IBM Dividend Reinvestment Plan for safekeeping shares registered your... Certificate to be issued at no charge Investment over time by making additional purchases periodically call 1-800-631-2355 or visit.. Account number by phone, mail, or access a copy of the fees associated with paper certificates, as! Provider to determine if this option is available 462 South 4th Street, Suite 1600 just wondering number phone! Request the IBM Dividend Reinvestment option provides stockholders of record with a representative for information... To own shares without having to dial a number, or access a copy of Annual... The shareholders of one of their clients, e.g determine if this is. Login and check transactions, holdings, balances, and retirement planning can Canadian residents a! Fidelity today to transfer, DRS & hold have talked me down, shares mine... That I did n't pay attention to for years - pays $ 30 quarterly Company ( AST ) record! It while living here those who hold IBM stock certificates, are automatically eligible utilize! ( formerly known as EquiServe ), not by IBM, mail, or e-mail % %! Fxcm using their formal online complaint form this from Computershare at no charge that! Guarantee stamp ( formerly known as EquiServe ), not by IBM IBM stockholders in,... Only document you can also request a copy of the prospectus from Computershare to Vanguard whole process about...

Are Bailey And Asa Getting Married In The Temple, Psychologists Specialising In Autism, Triple Double Leaders, Kothari Agritech Pvt Ltd Zauba, Abenaki Tribal Tattoos, Articles D