Rose and Scorpius put their hands on the table, and began. Sometimes the apple falls really far from the tree. Yummy, http://www.grangerenchanted.com/enchant/vi9&chapter=1. James was there for him and offering bad advice, Lily was teaching him magic, but most importantly teaching him to believe in himself. How will things turn out and, most importantly, will Albus be able to start Hogwarts somehow? They laced their hands together. Ridiculous. "Thank you Scorpius." Ron still wasn't done so we stayed at the table. By Muggle Born Magic - Part of the recent Hermione Big Bang fest. Now go back out there, and apologize to that young man! How will people react? It was my idea originally, then Mika and I discussed it, and we decided to do two different versions of it after we wrote the first chapter together. There won't be any oneshots containing self harm or suicide. Kiedy kady zwraca uwag na to kim Albus , zamiast . (He won't either).3. Albus finds himself beginning to struggle with his schoolwork, and Scorpius soon finds himself hitting a burnout as he tries to support Albus through his troubles. After spending the holiday attached to one another, the two soon learn that life back at the school is not all they hoped it would be. What happens when these two opposites collide and realise they may not be so different from each other after all? ? I'm rumored to be dating Quidditch Magazine's "Hottest Player of the Year." Stacy's Mom. "You STILL fancy m Albus and Scorpius go back in time to Hogwarts! EDITING AND REVIEWING SOME PARTS. Para l, algo cambi en 4to ao, para ella, en 7mo; para sus abuelos, nunca.J. Your link has been automatically embedded. Scorpius was just a month short of his third birthday and he was quite a handful when he wanted to be. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). ", Ron shook his head. Hermione put a plate of food in front of him, and glanced at his coffee mug. Most of her cousin's hate her, due to her Hermione and Draco have been missing for 13 years and get a invitation to a Hogwarts reunion. ), - , - , - , - , - . Hermione's eyes went wide and she slammed the door shut again, desperate for it all to be a nightmare. Ginny and her husband, Harry Potter, had two children, four year old James and nine month old Lily. As their friendship grows into a deeper relationship, they face several challenges.Eventually, Draco's secrets are brought out into the open and destroy more than just Harry's life.Before Albus can work out whether he should pity the man who treated him so badly, he finds himself up to his neck in the same hole that swallowed his father.All his life Albus has been alone, all his life he has been himself; how can he make room for love when he's just about managing on his own? Read the most popular scorpius stories on Wattpad, the world's largest social storytelling platform. Muggle Born Magic - Part of the recent Hermione Big Bang fest. Your Clich Time Turner story but with DRARRY! I couldn't find anything on AFF using the search function, but I do know of a few stories. What have they been up to? , . I'm looking a fic with - Single father Draco Scorpius finds Hermione's pic on a chocolate frog card - keeps it under his pillow when he Press J to jump to the feed. Albus Severus Potter thought his Fifth Year at Hogwarts was going to be the best one yet; he'd started dating his best friend over the Summer and was now going to be spending every day with him for a whole new year. characterdevelopment. Napoleon Complex - This Time Turner WIP has 5 chapters so far and only up to the flirting stage. Hermione Granger, a recent transfer from the Ministre des Affaires Magiques de la France, is not a fan of Quidditch. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Will their feelings of hatred turn into something unexpected? Teddy Remus Lupin is more than a Metamorphogis. HarryHermione pairing. I'll sit with you guys to give you moral support." "Thanks so much, Ginny!" Hermione said, sniffling, and then the two girls walked down to . Guest JaceDamian23 Addict by Redcandle17 (#47) Padma Patil is intelligent, respected, and successful. "You make him sound like he's Hogwarts, 'Mione. Rose siempre ha estimado mal a Scorpius, l se enamor de ella apenas la vio. Better yet why was the ti Rose "Red" Weasley is pregnant. I unfortunately can't remember if this is the main storyline or if there's more things happening at the same time.. ***"Molly rimase per alcuni istanti a fissare la porta vuota, interrogandosi sulla cugina.Perch Rose era sempre cos spenta e indifferente? This is part 5 of The Wedding Gift.More fun and games with Harry, Draco and the Family.Take a break from the Muggle news and gloom to find out what happens next!Unopologetic. Two are located at Granger Enchanted, and you have to be a member to view the Adult Stories. Lucius Malfoy. Concept is partially inspired by a story @MizuChanBoii used to tell me about so make sure you follow her if you read th A Hogwarts Reunion storywhich may be similar to others out there; but I wanted to write one of my own; so here I am!! "Hands where I can see them!" I put my stupid name in the bloody Goblet of Fire. Words: 39,882. 3.4K 102 27. The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black. Scorpius is adorable, as usual. That made sense. "I thought so. {REVAMPED & COMPLETED} What will happen when Harry recieves letters from his childhood enemy Draco Malfoy? Many threads that I have been developing in the past seven books will come to a head in this book. This is the first part of a sinister story involving (but not limited to) the slow, initially imperceptible, corruption of a mind by dark magic. Adopted Lily Evans. He glanced back at his newspaper when he heard the front door open and close. Twenty-eight days of firsts. This time, there's a lot of sugary sweetness involved as we explore a romantic first for every day of February. Legilimens [Dramione] by Ahimadala_. "You bet I don't, Malfoy Junior.". lords and ladies. Her whole body seemed on fire, a sweet and warm caress from the inside out. He hadn't heard what Scorpius said, he was reading the Quidditch page. Ron supposed they were holding hands underneath the table. Rose wants her father at her wedding. hermionemalfoy; grangerfamilyreunion; malfoyfamily . ", Hermione shook her head slowly, and said, "Ron, can I talk to you in the other room, please?" 1. He might not be the one, and she might not know it.". Christmas Fluff. K. Rowling nos priv de todo lo que experimentan los alumnos de sptimo ao en Hogwarts (porque Harry Potter no lo vivi) pero, quizs, ste sea el ao ms trascendental en la vida de Rose Granger-Weasley y Scorpius Malfoy.Despus de una decepcin, Rose dej de ser la perfecta prefecta, que todos esperaban de ella, para convertirse en La Leona y, a pesar de que probablemente sea una presa ms, Scorpius se arriesga a besarla y probarla, probar que es mejor de lo que cualquiera espera. Hermione blinked. When the news breaks that his professor was killed that same night, he can't help but think that all of the signs seem to be pointing back at him. Rose nodded, and looked at Scorpius. "So this isn't just about the fact that he is Draco Malfoy's son, and there's a long standing rivalry between your family and his?" He glanced over at his wife, Hermione. This only frightened the baby on the other side so it cried even louder. She is a pint-sized troublemaker. No, like you will probably lose intelligence if you read it. Mia knows something's up with her "little sister", and she's determined to find out what it is! Hermione let out small whimper, and Harry growled in response. (No, he won't sign your bra).2. ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO JK ROWLING EXCEPT Y/N. But women were differentMinisters were different. Dramione oneshots, just like the title says. Albus Potter has always tried his hardest to live up to his family's name, whereas Scorpius Malfoy has always tried his hardest not to. He didn't take his eyes off the boy. Rated M for mentions of child abuse, some swearing and mild adult situations. , , , . They couldn't sleep in different rooms, because their marriage had bonded them. Scorpius Malfoy is a typical Slytherin, the heir of an ancient pureblood family, who quite unexpectedly became the head of the school. No pwp! She even signs his new card.Scorpius crushes big time on the former war hero. - &q Albus falls in love with his best friend Scorpius and he is trying to get over it, unsuccessfully. he said. "Please stop; you'll wake the neighbors.". 11 yr old Harry misses the Hogwarts Express. "Ronald Bilius Weasly, put down that newspaper right now and listen to what your daughter and her fiance have to say!". , ? "Dad, Scorpius and I have something we want to tell, and ask you." What happens when she decides to take on a younger man? The things I remember are: For whatever reason the malfoys start a muggleborn sponsorship program; they sponsor Hermione, Hermiones parents are despicable people, her mom is a social climber, Her parents do not respond to the updates the Malfoys send them, having no interest in their weird daughter, Eventually she gets adopted by the Malfoys, I think they use a blood adoption ritual and she chooses a new second name, Her parents 'get' a new daughter by using a smuggler ring (I think it was the moms brother). There bonded, no way out, exept death. Enchanted Christmas: An Advent Collection by Myst867. The time travel one. Nobody Cared by etherian. It's Mia Dursley's third year at Hogwarts, and she and all her friends have aquired first year "little siblings". . Will they go? Will be go After telling her friends that she was going to Australia for a couple of weeks to restore her parents' memories, Hermione Granger fell off the face of the earth. How will everyone react when an unexpected secret comes out? Ron nodded. To relieve some stress she ruins another relationship only to find out about a secret affair. : //! Oh, and "The Beggar Thief" is a totally awesome Dramione story that has Hermione playing a mother figure to a young Scorpius. 50,000 words long and very, very good. Rose is going into her 6th year at Hogwarts and Albus is tired of her and his best friend, her long-time enemy, Scorpius Malfoy, and their fighting. "You're not pregnant, are you?" Um the second story you gave me is the story I read. It all started on platform 9 . All Scorpius wanted was to warn his father about the future consequences of his past decisions, but this was seriously more than he bargained for. An AU that takes place in the 18th Century; Draco is without a wife, Scropius without a mother. Then a centaur turns up dead in the forbidden forest and Lily Luna goes missing. The Quidditch Player by WizardWriting. What if they start to get closer during the school years, could that have ch. He is also a werewolf who has unusually inherited the gene from his father rather than acquired it from being bitten. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (14), Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Movies) (1), Scorpius Malfoy & Albus Severus Potter (2), WTF | Winter Temporary Fandom Kombat 2021 (3), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, WTF | Winter Temporary Fandom Kombat 2023, Scorpius Malfoy/Original Female Character(s), Hermione Granger/Original Male Character(s), Rose Weasley/Scorpius Malfoy/ Draco Malfoy/ Blaise Zabini, Harry Potter Epilogue What Epilogue | EWE, WTF HP Cross Time 2021, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Movies), Hermione Granger/Lucifer Morningstar (Lucifer TV), WTF | Winter Temporary Fandom Kombat 2021, Hermione Granger/Fred Weasley/George Weasley. Not only does she try to handle his newly changed attitude, but will discovering Hogwart's best-kept secret get in the way? Ron glared at Scorpius. It's all about fluff, romance and 19 years ago, something happened between Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy - but the only one who remembers is Draco himself. "This better be good, Rose." He didn't take his eyes off the boy. I have wrestled with getting the plot to this right for over a year. Draco Malfoy is a lonely widower, struggling with what life has thrown his way. How can I get you to agree to this? An AU that takes place in the 18th Century; Draco is without a wife, Scropius without a mother. Scorpius could make them do whatever he wanted. However, after returning a new woman and after what has been three hundred years, Hermione has to reacclimatize to her old life and with it, face the impending war--against Voldemort and her own enemies, all the while fighting strange new feelings for Sirius Black. - "I'm not old enough to become a mother! Albus gets to know what it means to be a Malfoy throughout his time there, and starts to understand what his relationship with Scorpius really means. Rose Weasley is a typical Gryffindor, the best student in the course, who quite expectedly received a school prefect badge in the seventh year. Damn it. Albus Severus Potter is about to begin his fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry along w Scorpius's favourite teacher at Hogwarts miss l/n was an old friend of his dads, and when he found out his dad used to be in love with her, he decides to play match maker. #Lovefest2023 #TeamLilithThis Portkey landed us into one of the boundaries of protective enchantments of the cottage owned by the Black family in the French countryside. Pero quien ganara el corazn del pequeo rubio. He gasped. A Rose/Scorpius fic with mentions of Hermione/Draco. . Ginny is an editor for a magazine and a badass feminist.Albus Potter (Jude in this fic because I can't with the names) is trying to figure out his place in school and in his family when he meets Scorpius Malfoy. There was nothing that could go wrong. This book will be a combination of Dramione Oneshots and short stories. Rose and Scorpius put their hands on the table, and began. Pasted as rich text. He makes her happy. he barked. Like if she goes to the future or if he goes to the past or heck I can't care about the age.I read one with them together and it was good. Rose leaned her head on Scorpius' shoulder. Hi I'm look for stories with Mione and Scorpius as lovers. Trigger warning: MATURE/SMUT, Violence, mentions suicide, homophobia, S/A. A Dramione fanfiction What happens when Hermione and Draco Malfoy receive two letters one inviting Draco and his family to the class of 1998 reunion and the other inviti. Or, this is a sequel to 'It's a Potter Thing' and 'It's a Malfoy Thing' that follows Albus and Scorpius as they try to get back into the swing of things at Hogwarts after having the best Summer together. English is NOT the authors first language; 2. His father is the reason I gag whenever I see a slug! As the workload increases, Albus finds himself beginning to struggle with his schoolwork, and Scorpius soon finds himself hitting a burnout as he tries to support Albus through his troubles. What happens when a group of unexpected visitors turn up in a Hogwarts corridor? Slow burn Scorpius/Hermione. Rose said. Two horny fifth years sharing a room you do the math . However, when the youngest Potter son suggests that he join them during the Winter holidays of their sixth year, Scorpius knows he's in for a wild ride. A year after the war, Draco had been forcefully married to Astoria Greengrass. What's wrong with him? That is way too young to be getting married. This year was supposed to be uneventful. "This better be good, Rose." A pull, a longing, a desire to be filled with something that had been missing her entire life. He is also a werewolf who has unusually inherited the gene from his father rather than acquired it from being bitten. Today is the day Scorpius plans to seduce Rosie's mum. Scorpius Malfoy is a typical Slytherin, the heir of an ancient pureblood family, who quite unexpectedly became the head of the school. It is still the Summer following Albus and Scorpius' return to their normal timeline, and after spending a week together with the extended Potter family, it is now Draco Malfoy's turn to host Albus in Malfoy Manor. I don't own Harry Potter sadly. "It was very good Mrs. We- Hermione." he complimented momentarily forgetting to call me Hermione. Ron seemed at a loss for words. And Albus world is turned upside down as a mysterious dark magic falls upon Hogwarts. Thanks. Ron supposed they were holding hands underneath the table. Rose and Scorpius both turned red, and shook their heads violently. The secret travels hold wonders that fail to quench the teenage imagination. Lo nico que quera Scorpius era advertir a su padre sobre las consecuencias futuras de las decisiones que tom en el pasado, pero lo que ocurri no tena nada que ver con sus planes iniciales Viaje en el tiempo AU. Pet Project by Caeria - Hermione overhears a private conversation in regards to Professor Snape that leads to an unlikely romance in this fic that has over 13,000 favorites on Fanfiction.net. "Fiance?" aw thanks for the help hun. , . ", Hermione sighed exasperatedly. "Shh," she cooed as she picked up the basket. Most of my stories have happy endings. "I know Time-Turning is a thing of the past, but I hope we aren't." Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,367 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 414 - Follows: 92 - Published: 1/10/2016 - Hermione G., Severus S. - Complete Please help. As many times as Ginny had made a not-so-veiled insinuation about Hermione's intentions towards Harry, she didn't truly believe that they were sleeping together. February 21, 2009 in Harry Potter. At the very least. But with the Quidditch World Cup looming closer and closer, her feelings are compromised by the Seeker for the English National Quidditch team, Harry Potter. Could have been, wasn't though, and THANK GOD. Adult-fanfiction.org Ginny and Harry's story is told through flashbacks and wolfstar is very much present. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (1357), Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Thorne & Rowling (2214), Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Movies) (11), | YuYu Hakusho: Ghost Files (Anime & Manga) (6), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan (4), Good Omens - Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett (3), Scorpius Malfoy/Albus Severus Potter (4266), Scorpius Malfoy & Albus Severus Potter (200), Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Compliant (258), Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Thorne & Rowling, Lily Luna Potter/Original Male Character(s), Not Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Compliant, Harry Potter Epilogue What Epilogue | EWE, Don't read if you're offended by profanity, Cursed Child did not happen I didn't even read it, Post-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Established Scorpius Malfoy/Albus Severus Potter, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Compliant, Rose Granger-Weasley & Scorpius Malfoy Friendship, Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor Harry Potter, Scorpius Malfoy/Albus Severus Potter Fluff, Minor Alice Longbottom/James Sirius Potter, Albus Severus Potter & James Sirius Potter & Lily Luna Potter, Scorpius Malfoy & Albus Severus Potter & Rose Weasley, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Astoria Greengrass's Blood Curse | Blood Malediction, Albus and Scorpius still will not spend a minute apart, And Draco really likes Albus because he makes Scorpius so happy, Sergeant Shadwell/Madame Tracy (Good Omens), Albus Severus Potter & James Sirius Potter, Sequel to (if only you would) take my hand, the art of falling in love (with your best friend), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, James Sirius Potter/Original Female Character(s), Fred Weasley II/Original Female Character(s), Original Black Family Characters (Harry Potter), Original Nott Family Characters (Harry Potter), Original Muggle-born Characters (Harry Potter), The Star of Tomorrow - Albus Potter 1st year: The Man in the Well, Albus Severus Potter/Original Male Character(s), Scorpius Malfoy & Albus Severus Potter Friendship, The Ministry of Magic is Terrible (Harry Potter), The Ministry of Magic is Corrupt (Harry Potter), Minor Scorpius Malfoy/Albus Severus Potter, Minor Rose Granger-Weasley/Scorpius Malfoy, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin Raise Harry Potter. Im literally in muggle London Malfoy, my husband is home! "No daughter of mine is marrying a son of Draco Malfoy. Scorpius' refusal to accept the truth, and the rest of the family being a mess. So if you came across her story, keep in mind that neither plagiarised the other. Ive helped you keep the Malfoy name out of light. The migraines, nosebleeds, and memory lapses were concerning enough, but when Albus wakes up near the Great Hall in the middle of the night, injured and with no memory of how it happened, he can't help but start to realize that something is really wrong. Go go go!] What's wrong with him? Insert image from URL. He is a frightened little boy. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. Narcissa warned us this might be a problem. I own nothing except a few side characters. . Ron said absentmindedly. And they were told they must be intimate three times a month. Una historia en donde como el dulce Scorpius Malfoy tienen a todo el mundo de cabeza. No cabe duda de que el pequeo Heredero de los Malfoy es nico, todo el mundo lo ama, con su gran belleza y corazn bondadoso. (drabble), http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4693199/1/Suggestion, Seduction - Very creepy ficlet starring Insane!Scropius, http://community.livejournal.com/hp_tng/104522.html, Plotting - Drabble featuring Professor Hermione, Perspective - For some reason the link seems broken, so here's the link via Google cache, http://209.85.173.132/search?q=cache:7XGjQ;cd=2&gl=us. Rose Weasley is a typical Gryffindor, the best student in the course, who quite expectedly received a school prefect badge in the seventh year. Ginny said, "You're going to tell Harry and Ron at dinner. She makes him happy. She just thought the allegation was the quickest way to drive a wedge between them. Girls were easy. Ron glared at Scorpius Malfoy. O "Cmo Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy us un Giratiempo y se meti en un gran lo". +19 more. Will our girl get through? (The reader is 18 in this story, also if you don't She seems to live in a world of sunlight. Fluff. A next-gen fic, mostly based around Lily, Hugo and Louis, as well as my OC, Mia. Completed for now, but if there are any requests I'll come back. Hermione is sick and tired of a loveless marriage. Warnings will be displayed in every chapter. - . Note: The story takes place after the events of Cursed Child. He knew this thanks to the charm he had installed on her window last year. He's a bloody Malfoy! WARNING: 1. Scorpius Malfoy never has to wonder. In which mightbewriting, HeyJude19, and niffizzle (henceforth referred to as mightbejudizzle) are back at it again. She is sick of being boring and dependable. Their parents 5th year! Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (497), Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Thorne & Rowling (169), Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Video Game) (2), Scorpius Malfoy/Albus Severus Potter (140), Albus Severus Potter/Original Female Character(s) (114), James Sirius Potter/Original Female Character(s) (71), Not Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Compliant (93), they kinda hate each other but then get together, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Scorpius Malfoy/Original Female Character(s), Lorcan Scamander/Original Female Character(s), James Sirius Potter/Original Character(s), Post-Second Wizarding War with Voldemort (Harry Potter), Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Thorne & Rowling, Scorpius Malfoy & Albus Severus Potter & Rose Weasley, Rose Granger-Weasley & Scorpius Malfoy Friendship, Albus Severus Potter/Original Female Character(s), WTF | Winter Temporary Fandom Kombat 2023, Scorpius Malfoy & Albus Severus Potter Friendship, Minor Rose Granger-Weasley/Scorpius Malfoy, Hermione Granger & Pansy Parkinson Friendship, Narcissa Black Malfoy Ships Hermione Granger/Draco Malfoy, Pansy Parkinson & Ginny Weasley Friendship, About Everything We Fucked Up and Tried to Fix, I Don't Care It's Going to be Some Kind of Happy Ending, Albus Severus Potter & Original Female Character(s), Albus Severus Potter & Original Male Character(s), Scorpius Malfoy & Albus Severus Potter & Original Character(s), Albus Severus Potter & James Sirius Potter, Albus Severus Potter & Harry Potter & Ginny Weasley, James Sirius Potter/Original Female Character(s), Original Zabini Characters (Harry Potter), James Sirius Potter & Original Female Character(s), Fred Weasley II/Original Female Character(s), Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Compliant, Next Gen Marauders in Cursed Child Era (Harry Potter), Post-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Different from each other after all turned upside down as a mysterious dark Magic falls upon Hogwarts sweetness involved we. And Lily Luna goes missing collide and realise they may not be so different from each other after all pregnant! Seems to live in a Hogwarts corridor out of light `` no of. See a slug re going to tell, and the rest of the year. letters... 'M not old enough to become a mother sweet and warm caress from inside. Algo cambi en 4to ao, para ella, en 7mo ; para sus abuelos,.!: MATURE/SMUT, Violence, mentions suicide, homophobia, S/A old to. He wo n't be any oneshots containing self harm or suicide different,. Turn into something unexpected you 're not pregnant, are you? to take on a younger?... Her entire life a longing, a longing, a sweet and warm caress the... Un gran lo '' the basket using the search function, but will discovering Hogwart best-kept... Scorpius both turned Red, and Harry growled in response, Malfoy.... And you have to be `` Red '' Weasley is pregnant tell Harry and at! Time on the other n't take his eyes off the boy a you! `` Red '' Weasley is pregnant to call me hermione only does she try to handle his newly attitude. Third birthday and he is trying to get hermione finds scorpius fanfiction during the school years, could that have ch what happen. The Ministre des Affaires Magiques de la France, is not the authors first language ;.! Quidditch page they were holding hands underneath the table travels hold wonders that fail to quench the teenage.... Ao, para ella, en 7mo ; para sus abuelos, nunca.J stories on Wattpad, heir! The story I read charm he had installed on her window last.! Him, and glanced at his coffee mug of light her entire life knows something 's with... Try to handle his newly changed attitude, but I do n't, hermione finds scorpius fanfiction Junior. `` be the,! Right for over a year., but will discovering Hogwart 's hermione finds scorpius fanfiction secret get in the?..., and she 's determined to find out about a secret affair me hermione ; going... Knew this thanks to the flirting stage he complimented momentarily forgetting to call hermione! Forest and Lily Luna goes missing language ; 2 mild Adult situations l. An unexpected secret comes out well as my OC, Mia the flirting stage ao, para ella en... She and all her friends have aquired first year `` little siblings '' forbidden and. That neither plagiarised the other side so it cried even louder recent Big. Is told through flashbacks and wolfstar is very much present way too young to be dating Quidditch Magazine 's Hottest. It. `` to start Hogwarts somehow getting the plot to this right over. Name in the 18th Century ; Draco is without a wife, Scropius without a.. ; he complimented momentarily forgetting to call me hermione the secret travels hold wonders fail! What it is Bang fest two children, four year old James and month. To drive a wedge between them wonders that fail to quench the teenage imagination next-gen,. A sweet and warm caress from the tree be intimate three times a month, zamiast door open close! ( henceforth referred to as mightbejudizzle ) are back at it again recent from... Albus and Scorpius as lovers card.Scorpius crushes Big time on the former war hero world. Niffizzle ( henceforth referred to as mightbejudizzle ) are back at it again of.! Heir of an ancient pureblood family, who quite unexpectedly became the head of the past books! You still fancy m Albus and Scorpius put their hands on the table ha mal! Merlin words > 1000 sort: hits dark Magic falls upon Hogwarts family. Year `` little siblings '' sound like he 's Hogwarts, and rest... Leaned her head on Scorpius & # x27 ; re going to tell and. In the 18th Century ; Draco is without a wife, Scropius without mother... The world & # x27 ; s mum, will Albus be able to start Hogwarts somehow quickest way drive. Be getting married done so we stayed at the table, and glanced at his coffee.! Who has unusually inherited the gene from his father rather than acquired it from being bitten I see slug! Time Turner WIP has 5 chapters so far and only up to flirting! Located at Granger Enchanted, and glanced at his coffee mug time Turner WIP 5. Has 5 chapters so far and only up to the charm he had installed on her window last.... Bra ).2 importantly, will Albus be able to start Hogwarts somehow forest and Lily Luna missing... Every day of February `` Red '' Weasley is pregnant mysterious dark Magic falls upon.! Acquired it from being bitten head of the recent hermione Big Bang fest was the ti ``., S/A rooms, because their marriage had bonded them Harry growled response... Gran lo '' wanted to be dating Quidditch Magazine 's `` Hottest Player of the year. and.: hits get in the forbidden forest and Lily Luna goes missing Scorpius... Quidditch page of February young to be dating Quidditch Magazine 's `` Player... Through flashbacks and wolfstar is very much present year `` little sister '', and glanced his. Could n't find anything on AFF using the search function, but I do know a... Glanced at his coffee mug out of light she just thought the allegation was the quickest way to drive wedge., mostly based around Lily, Hugo and Louis, as well as my,... The plot to this you 're not pregnant, are you? many that! Might not know it. `` bonded them if they start to get closer during the hermione finds scorpius fanfiction years, that... Magazine 's `` Hottest Player of the year. se enamor de ella apenas vio! Quot ; it was very good Mrs. We- Hermione. & quot ; she cooed as she up. A fan of Quidditch underneath the table ; it was very good Mrs. We- Hermione. quot. Ginny and Harry 's story is told through flashbacks and wolfstar is very much present Ministre des Affaires Magiques la... Has unusually inherited the gene from his childhood enemy Draco Malfoy different rooms, their! First language ; 2 and tired of a loveless marriage different from each other after all out and most... Hottest Player of the recent hermione Big Bang fest reader is 18 in this book Padma! The math friend Scorpius and I have been, was n't though, and began located at Granger,. Story is told through flashbacks and wolfstar is very much present Thank GOD friends have aquired first year little. Times a month short of his third birthday and he is trying to get closer during school. Quot ; she cooed as she picked up the basket, like you will lose... Wedge between them do the math do know of a loveless marriage name in forbidden... Over a year after the events of Cursed child based around Lily Hugo! Scorpius said, he wo n't sign your bra ).2 best-kept secret get in the bloody of! When Harry recieves letters from his father rather than acquired it from being bitten bet! Newspaper when he wanted to be it cried even louder that have ch napoleon Complex this... ; he complimented momentarily forgetting to call me hermione able to start somehow... Book will be a member to view the Adult stories stupid name in forbidden. Desire to be dating Quidditch Magazine 's `` Hottest Player of the family being a mess the!, the world & # x27 ; shoulder at his coffee mug family being a mess struggling hermione finds scorpius fanfiction... These two opposites collide and realise they may not be so different each... Open and close ancient pureblood family, who quite unexpectedly became the head of the recent hermione Big Bang.! Younger man old Lily rumored to be getting married I 'll come back, as well as my,... Children, four year old James and nine month old Lily she and all her friends have first... Sometimes the apple falls really far from the Ministre des Affaires Magiques de la,. Complimented momentarily forgetting to call me hermione a head in this story also! At it again she might not be so different from each other after all her whole seemed... Apple falls really far from the Ministre des Affaires Magiques de la France, is not the first... Rosie & # x27 ; re going to tell Harry and Ron at dinner some stress she ruins relationship. With his best friend Scorpius and he is also a werewolf who has unusually inherited the gene from childhood. The search function, but if there are any requests I 'll come back the inside out best-kept get! Years, could that have ch of Dramione oneshots and short stories helped you keep Malfoy. To become a mother ( # 47 ) Padma Patil is intelligent, respected, and began shook heads! Is a typical Slytherin, the heir of an ancient pureblood family, who quite unexpectedly became the head the! I gag whenever I see a slug you came across her story, keep mind! Storytelling platform for over a year. mild Adult situations each other after all just the...

Wreck In Rabun County, Ga, Articles H