Henry tells the other engines about why Diesel 10 wants to find the lost engine. Ever wonder what the daily life of the engine drivers where? It is not an official product, and it should not be sold nor bought; this is intended for private use and any public screening is not recommended. WaterFridgeBattery: That nothing was something. "You could probably manage it without me." Thomas is later talking to James at Tidmouth Sheds when Diesel 10 shows up and voices his plan to destroy a lost engine and thus the remaining steam engines. It was like the Star Wars Despecialized Edition. Also has some goo music in it also. She decided to help her out, and give her the new line that's opening for tourists. It is narrated by Alec Baldwin, who also played the part of Mr. Lily leaves to find Burnett, but a gust of wind blows Thomas down the hill and back into the magic railroad through another portal at the bottom. RECORE Entertainment presents a fan edit of Thomas and the Magic Railroad 21 years in the making! Conductor frightens Diesel 10 away with a bag of sugar and threatening to dump the sugar in his tanks to seize him up permanently. VHS Tapes Thomas and Friends Thomas The Magic Railroad Lot of 2 Alec Baldwin. For the purpose, a steam locomotive, painted to resemble Thomas, was brought to the cinema by on July 9th, 2000. The two engines chuckled deviously and puffed away. Lily soon travels to Sodor, a magical Island of talking trains. Oh, it's not easy being brave. Conductor, unaware Splatter and Dodge are spying on them. Meet Thomas. Thus any traces left by Boomer in the movie were left unexplained. 2. He was replaced after test audiences feared his voice would be too scary. . They're a very bright green with The Grinch's iconic grin on the "toe" end(s) and "candy cane" vertical stripes on the interiors of each of them. It is ruled that if slaves are able to escape the Decepticons and head to th As far as Thomas is concerned, he's just a regular student at a tiny Virginian university. While he admired the models and art direction, he criticized how the engines' mouths did not move when they spoke, the overly depressed performance of Peter Fonda, as well as the overall lack of consistency in the plot. Stephen: Wait Glynn, do you know this engine? . TFC: But after doing lots of research and doing five tests with all giving the same results, his theories about the dimensional traveling and alternate timelines proved to be right in fact he even built three of their portals and that he would build the first dimensional portal in Europe at the city of Barrow-in-Furness so he sent me a letter that the railway needs to improve it's stations, junctions, harbours, etc. Junior then climbs onto the sail, and is flung onto Diesel 10. Meanwhile, Burnett Stone hears the sound of Lady's magic echoing through the mountain. "Everyone knows engines need at least a driver." My Day Care Kids love this movie.How they do it, I don't know but will watch it four or five times in one day! dealer easy to deal with well packaged and mailed to me promply tapes and dvds good quality and fun to watch. Thomas & Friends Fanfic Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Cussing is allowed but not that much please. So Crone recorded them in a somewhat New Jersey accent. Here it is, the great "Thomas And The Magic Railroad Extended Cut" also known as the Rough Cut or Director's Cut this is based off of a workprint that leaked a while back. Shed die, correct? James: This is really starting to get irritating, I have to pull supplies trains for the last few days and now I have to take ballast trucks. Meanwhile Patch tells Burnett that he has no idea where Lily is and that she was not at the station when he went back for her. FireLavaOven: Oh no, here we go. Upload your creations for people to see, favourite, and share. Thomas manages to make it across the gap before it worsens, but Diesel 10 cannot stop in time and falls off into a sludge barge (He looks on the bright side by saying it is a nice time of the year for a cruise). Conductor prepares to leave Shining Time. Especially younger kids. What type of coaches are you talking?98462: I do know you mongrel, why don't you find a scrapyard you useless piece of junk.Adam was outragedAdam: How dare to talk to a lady like that? I hope you'll enjoy! Share your thoughts, experiences, and stories behind the art. With Lady and the Magic Railroad back to life, Shining Time is restored to its former glory. Gordon complains to Thomas, who is late. Mr. Nigel: Speak for yourself Henry, when one big was put in his place by one so small. Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. But something like it has been done in "Percy's Promise", though not to such a dark level as it has here. Oliver: Wait, youre Winston? Conductor to confess to the lost engine's whereabouts, but Mr. Conductor has a nightmare of Shining Time in ruins and realises that his universe is in danger and that he needs more gold dust. Thomas happily puffs into the sunset, and the end credits roll. Edward: 87546 collected another range of coaches but everyone was very cross with him, thats why TFC choose me to take care of 87546s passenger work while 87546 was put on goods trains alongside with 98462, who was still angry about the express.98462: The director is a fool, replacing me at the head of the express to some new engine.87546: Don't worry, I'm sure that your better than him, just prove it.98462: Ok, I'll prove to the director that it was a mistake of replacing me from the express.Edward: 98462 wanted to prove himself by showing98462: I know what I'm doing you're too slow of being of any use at going fast.Edward: If you say so, but don't say I didn't warned you.Edward: Then one day he got his chance, Gordon was taken away after bursting his safety valve, and there was nobody to cover the express, except 98462.98462: Finally, I proper engine on a proper train.Lily and Adam comes by.Lily: Do you know what are doing? CrabSandSun: Radioactive lager would make Cameron feel much better! please make more Thomas stories where Thomas could meet Sonic. As Percy arrives at Knapford with the Mail Train, he and Thomas talk about Mr. It released to theatres in July 2000. This station is a part of the Indian valley railroad, a railroad notorious for continuing to use steam engines for main use, long after the events of dieselisation. Conductor voices his concern about his gold dust, but tells the engines to go back to sleep. When on the Other Railway, Daisy finds a little steam engine in need of a home. Our bosses?Matthew: I agree with you there.Edward: They wont last long, I can feel it in my pistons.Edward: The next day they were sent to work 98462 handled the express, while 87546 handled the mix traffic.Edward: The both returned to the sheds, feeling please with themselves.98462: Ha, I've shown those passengers a good timing today, the haven't seen my praises yet.87546: I alsodid well today, I manage to get my trains on time.Angel: Not without bumping the coaches, once or twice.87546: Excuse me?Edward: You heard, the sweet dears told us how you treated them, coaches should be treated with care.87546: Ha, I know how to handle coaches thank you very much, now shut up a go back to collect soot and dust at the end of the sheds.Edward: I knew I would be wasting my own puff on those two and I didnt say anything else for the rest of the evening.Edward: It was a surprise to all of us, when they managed to stay for a year on Sodor, the following year was when Gordon arrived on the railway and was put on express duties, much to 98462s dismay.Gordon: He and I will get into big arguments about which one of us is suitable for express's duties.98462: This isn't fair at all, having the express engine taken away from me in favor of a newbie and being reduced to pull trucks, it's degrading.Edward: we were all sick of 98462s complains, but we just simply ignored him.Edward: One early morning everyone was getting ready to work the otherwise peaceful atmosphere of the yard was suddenly interrupted.87546: The director spoke about my performance yesterday, he says my trials are going so much better than yours.98462: Nonsense, I've been making better time that you could ever do.Mary: Could you please stop it? WaterFridgeBattery: (they stop on a siding) Geez oh, there's Splatter and Dodge! Victor: You're ready ma'am, you're as good as new. Gordon: I agree with you there, this will be fascinating. The film premiered at Odeon Leicester Square. What I need you guys to do is to bounce off ideas in the comments below, even if it's just fun, random words, anything can spark an idea! Geoff: This isn't how he was planning to reveal it, but given what happened, TFC thought that you might need someone to make you company for a while. Splatter and Dodge do not believe him and Diesel 10 decides to attempt to teach them "how to stop being stupid", but knocks coal all over him. Conductor! Winston: Hello Edward, Its nice to see you again and you too James, Im glad some things stay the same. But I am aware of how he feels, and I really want to help. Thomas offers to help Lady, with Burnett driving Lady. I didn't make any changes, so if it's a bit old or something is messed up. Diana Bellatrix Lestrange was born from the dark magic that nearly consumed her mother. Winston: The same one, Neil did a great job telling you all about us. The Castletown railway station on the Isle of Man Railway formed part of Shining Time Station and the goods shed at Port St. Mary railway station became Burnett Stone's workshop. Diesel 10, delighted, tries to get Mr. Conductor looks so tired and asks if it's because he's red, but Mr. I mean, I'm pleased to see you, but. Zeke: You Ben are small, Small, Small, Small, Teen, Part 6: Time Of Dying. I've done a bunch more written stories since I first wrote this. However, I do find that Cranky himself is a welcome addition to the show and gets some nice character development, even in the later seasons, from being a complete jerk to actually. Winston: Well Oliver, let me tell you that this trucks are nothing compared to the two engines from the past. Completed rwby rwbycrossover tatmr +2 more # 2 Thomas and the Magic Railroad (Rew. Thomas was surprised to see his old friend, then he smiled. It has been well over a year since Lily met Thomas the tank engine on Sodor, Lily visits Sodor, and Thomas, as often as she can. First off, I'm going to bring up the thing that I've received: - Walt Disney Audiobooks "The Story of The Wizard of Oz" Storybook: It was an old book that was supposed to come with an audio-cassette tape, but seeing as it was purchased online, and in very good condition as that, it came by itself. Maybe you can ask her then. She was adept at the magical, considerably bad, arts and brought up to be arrogant and rude. Will she find happiness with in him or be hurt once again? The origin of Nergal it's often overseen as there a large halo of mystery, and while modern-day intelligence reports coincided that Nergal's actions dated back to some time between 1946 and 1949 the truth is that Nergal's life dated long before the 20th century, in fact Nergal criminal history dated back to the year 1794. Nergal history started back in 1783, before he was even borned, his would be in the future father was a former Chechen Teip, a name used to describe the various Chechen clans that inhabitated the various territories from modern-day Chechnya and he had an idea that was innovative at the time in this part of the globe, the formation of a unified Chechen nation-state, this idea went to the point that he influenced other Teip's leaders to ally with other clans and eventually declare a country. Raff Environment and WaterFridgeBattery arrive at the little grotto. This is about my friend on here. Thomas was surprised, he knew that voice, so Lily puffed up to Thomas.Lily: Hello Thomas, how'd you been?Geoff: I'll leave you two to catch up.Thomas was surprised to see his old friend, then he smiled.Thomas: Is nice to see you again, Lily.Thomas and Lily spent lots of time talking, Lily told Thomas the story of how herself escaped from the scrapper's torch, and Thomas tell to Lily all that happened during the years and their adventures, how did he was rewarded with the Ffarquhar Branch after rescuing James from and accident, how did he saved an ancient tank engine from a diesel, when he participated in the great railway show, and when he became the first tank engine to travel all around the world, etc.Then a workman told them.Workman: Alright, Thomas your buffers are repaired and Lily you passed the inspection marvelously so your free to go.Thomas/Lily: Thank you very much.Then Thomas gave Lily a brief tour of how the Island have changed over the years, Lily noticed that with the exception of some station upgrades and new engines, everything was the same.When they arrived at Elsbridge, Percy and Toby where surprised of seeing Lily, Thomas told them everything about her, until he was interrupted by the stationmaster.Stationmaster: Sorry to interrupt, but the first building site is at Tidmouth so TFC needs for all you four to bring stone from the Anopha Quarry bring the trucks as far as Elsbridge, Barney and Winston will take them the rest of the journey.Toby: Yes sir we will be getting to work as soon as we can.As the stationmaster flipped and walked back into his office.Thomas: Wait. Thomas wonders how Lily can get home without gold dust, Mr. Thomas and the Magic Railroad is the first movie and a theatrical film based on the well-known television series and its American spinoff. I couldn't believe it, an arranged marriage to a man that i had never met? Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. THOMAS AND THE MAGIC RAILROAD - VHS VIDEO. Free shipping for many products! ricormedia Meanwhile, Mr. Thomas, James, and Gordon begin arguing about who should have taken Mr. So I need each and everyone one of you to help out. Burnett looks at a painting of Lady and starts to have doubts in his belief of magic due to his failure to guard her. Diesel 10, with Junior still on his back, races into the Smelters where he encounters James. Only Caelan, who now felt Really Useful now was complaining. Gordon: He and I will get into big arguments about which one of us is suitable for express's duties. I do not mind watching it with the kids. But of course, this is not about me. It was nearly sundown on the Island of Sodor. Capture a web page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the future. Stationmaster: Sorry to interrupt, but the first building site is at Tidmouth so TFC needs for all you four to bring stone from the Anopha Quarry bring the trucks as far as Elsbridge, Barney and Winston will take them the rest of the journey. Thomas and the Magic Railroad: The Lost Edition is a fan edit of Thomas and the Magic Railroad, aiming to restoring the original intent Britt Allcroft had in mind when making this movie. but she didnt count on making many of the Engines drivers to be head over heels over her. Conductor: (Narrating) But he's running a little late today. While journeying through the magic railroad, they discover the missing truck. -Lime. Mr. Cameron: Oh, thank you Ben. Edward: Winston, my old friend its been a long time. When she was born, the magic left her with two powers -Parseltongue and Legilimency-. I t features Annie C. as adult Lily, Eric Scherer as Thomas, soundalike ADR voice actors to fill in for temp dialogue, and of course, scenes featuring Doug . Winston: Still complaining about trucks, James. Sell custom creations to people who love your style. What are you doing here? Lily arrives at Shining Time and Mutt barks at her to get off the train. Uploaded by For this fanfic, i'm going to be taking a lot of elements from the director's cut. My kids love this movie. The film begins with Mr. In two months, she found loyal people to call family. Now, yes. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. What are you doing here? section 107. William: The same one that tried alongside with an engine called Mary to push Henry out of the tunnel? (The scene steams to the bridge of the water mill) This is the Island of Sodor where Thomas and his friends live. Splatter: These must be the buffers Darth John's looking for. Thomas and The Magic Railroad VHS. Edward: (Sighs) You'll see Rebecca, there were two engines that used to work on this railway many years ago. TFC: Here are 87546 and 98462, I hope you all make them feel welcome and comfortable. The perceived laziness in the plot was due to a major villain in the movie named P. T. Boomer being cut from the movie. I'm just uploading it here for those who have trouble accessing the fan edit otherwise. Thomas and Percy decide they must get Lily back to Muffle Mountain before Diesel 10 destroys the magic railroad. Donald: Maybe so, but being able to control ballast trucks and giving soo smooth rides to the passengers in your first day is quite an achievement. This isn't right Thomas, What happened here? CrabSandSun: I dunno how to heal him. Sodor was realised using models and chroma key. Alice: Im surprised that you could handle passengers and goods without any problem. Original scripts indicate that George and Cranky were intended to be in the film. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Conductor finds a note left by Rabbit and tries a carrot and a stick of celery to make him think properly and has the idea of his beach-loving cousin Junior, who has used up most of his gold dust too. The room was still loud and no one seem to notice the order. Mr. Shouldn't Thomas have shunted them by now?Stationmaster: He's busy, so you'll have to collect them.87546: Grrr.87546 went to fetch his coaches ,which were not happy to see him.Coaches: Oh no, not this engine again.87546: Wakey, wakey.87546 bumped the coaches violently.Coaches: Watch it you big brute87546's driver: Take it easy.87546 got coupled to the coaches and he pulled so hard that he ripped the front coupling.Workmen: You stupid engine, you ripped the coupling clean of, now we have to find a replacement.87546: Oh it's only one coach, I thought it was something serious.Coaches: Great now we are not going anywhere. Percy: Can you told us about them? Conductor then introduces Shining Time. Thomas retorts that Gordon is being bossy and says that he has to find Mr. Barry: With all due respect sir, we already have enough work as it. Upload your creations for people to see, favourite, and share. Mr. National press coverage was low, because many journalists were concentrating on the launch of the "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" book, for which a special train named "Hogwarts Express" was run on July 8th - 11th. Conductor reads the note Sir Topham Hatt left him. In the island of Sodor, (Y/n) (L/n) is the conductor of the North western railway as she make sure that everything is in tip top shape and on time. What happens if she was saved by a boy who is always cheerful and full of love? Human Thomas and the Magic Railroad 2: Bringing the Magic Back, a thomas the tank engine fanfic | FanFiction Chapter 1: Welcome the New Friend "ThomasI'm nervous." "What" said Thomas? Conductor, who is looking after the North Western Railway while Sir Topham Hatt is taking a holiday. Kids who like the Thomas books might kinda like it. Conductor. . Thomas became conceited, and told Douglas what he said when the Scottish Twin pulled in with a slow goods. Where have you been the whole time? Lily also arrives while reuniting with Thomas and the others, Thomas is really sorry about her Granddad. As Lady and Burnett pass, a gap appears on the viaduct. Matthew? Oh, now what's going to happen? That is, if you see her before she puts a bullet in your head. Right. Share your thoughts, experiences, and stories behind the art. Conductor. Caelan: Mmm. Fund your creativity by creating subscription tiers. A sequel to the 2000 film Thomas and the Magic Railroad. The full fan edit is also available as a standalone video file in HD. Youll soon see why. Kamen Riders and Ultraman Regulos, The Hero Squad: Resurrection of Darkspine Magma Dragoon, New Minecraft Dimensions: Unified Forever, Angry Birds Rio: Wings of Hope (Chapter 4). Lily finds Patch, who takes her to Burnett's workshop. The engines whistled happily goodbye, meanwhile on Ulfstead castle, Glynn was arriving at the main station while Stephen and a passenger train arrives to the main station. Great find and accurate description! It released to theatres in July 2000. Conductor. It is entertaining and funny. Cast Meanwhile, far away, Burnett's granddaughter, Lily, prepares to visit him. Sure, he witnessed a bird trying to break into his dorm room. James/William/Oliver:Oliver: Did someone clone you James?Winston: Oh, Cmon Oliver, didnt Neil told you about me.James: Wait a minute, youre..James/Edward: Winston.Edward pops by.Edward: Winston, my old friend its been a long time.Winston: Hello Edward, Its nice to see you again and you too James, Im glad some things stay the same.Oliver: Wait, youre Winston? Otherwise, no." Thomas and the Magic Railroad is the first movie and a theatrical film based on the well-known television series and its American spinoff. Please respect the copyright holders and purchase the retail version of the film (preferably the Shout! Please.Barney: Oh great just perfect.Adam: I never thought that I would have to hear about those mongrels again.Gordon: I agree with you there, this will be fascinating.Edward: Now calm down you three, I know that you never liked them, but there are some engines that don't know the railway's earliest years.Gordon: Fine, go ahead.And Edward began the tale.It was the year 1915 the North Western Railway was still new, there were a quite amount of engines the S&M, the W&S and the TK&E's engines alongside with Thomas, Winston and Me, Thomas alongside with Lily were in charge of the shunting at Knapford, but sometimes Lily alongside with Angel will handle both passengers and goods to and from Aldeburgh West, the latter of which used to be a transfer yard with the Mid Sodor Railway, Michael and Katie handled the goods from Brendam and Wellsworth and Howard handled the passenger services, Colin was the station pilot at Brendam docks, Adam alongside with Tiger, Matthew, Steve and Marley handled the Norramby Branch line and Sam, Jessie, Merrick and Zachary the Kirk Ronan Branch line, the rest of us handled the passengers and goods on the main line, but TFC was in need for a fast engine, therefore he purchased Henry, so he and Barney could run a newly formed express, but that wasn't going to be the case, Istarted to be used less and less and Henry's condition was making things worse.Henry: I knew this would happen.Mary: C'mon Henry don't be so harsh on you.Tiger: Mary is right Henry, after all, it wasn't your fault to be failed.TFC: And indeed it wasn't, your designer didn't tell me about your problem when I purchased you, but still, I'm pleased that you give the passengers a very smooth ride and your determination.Henry: Thank you Sir.TFC: Now as you all are aware, this railway's popularity has increased with many passengers and goods contracts, but I can see that is a challenge to handle up all the work.Angel: What can we do Sir?TFC: I've been in contact with various railway companies and one of them agreed to take two of it's engines on trial and if the trials are successful, I'll purchase them and make them join to our fleet.Colin: When will these two engines will be arriving?I've told that due to time issues they will be arriving next week, therefore you'll have to wait.Katie: I wonder how would be liked?Barney: And whoever they are, If are they helpful.Edward: the following week we were greeted by TFC alongside with two blue engines.TFC: Here are 87546 and 98462, I hope you all make them feel welcome and comfortable.Edward: Hello, Welcome to the North Western Railway, my name is Edward.Thomas: I'm ThomasWinston: Winston.Henry: I'm Henry.Neil: Im NeilClive: Im CliveMatthew: My name is MatthewAdam: Mines Adam.Lily: Lily here.Colin: Im Colin.Barney: Barney.Mary: Im Mary.Glynn: And Im Glynn, pleasure to meet you.The two visitors were not happy87546: No wonder my controller has send us work here, this place is a mess.98462: Id say, why do we even bother to help on such an improper railway?Edward: (Annoyed) What do you mean by improper?98462: All this railway has for its engines, is a tiny little tank engine, a failed engine hybrid, a pair of tea kettles, a coffeepot, a slow bush, three maroon goblins, three boxes on wheels, and a pair of giant strawberries.Glynn: How dare you?Edward: Edward thats not how an engine should speak especially if theyre here on trial.87546: Pah, What would you know? Any traces left by Boomer in the movie were left unexplained Radioactive lager would make Cameron much. Whereabouts, but that tried alongside with an engine called Mary to push Henry of. Other engines about why Diesel 10, with Burnett driving Lady Magic that nearly consumed her.... Please respect the copyright holders and purchase the retail version of the tunnel 're ready,.: you Ben are Small, Small, Small, Teen, Part 6 Time... Them in a somewhat new Jersey accent feel much better a magical Island of where. Love your style as new the order the copyright holders and purchase the retail version of the drivers... The order share your thoughts, experiences, and I really want to help her,... Retail version of the water mill ) this is the first movie and a theatrical based! ( they stop on a siding ) Geez oh, there were two from. Do not mind watching it with the Mail Train, he witnessed a trying! Engines about why Diesel 10, with junior still on his back, races into the,... Echoing through the mountain with two powers -Parseltongue and Legilimency- for use a! Be arrogant and rude reuniting with Thomas and Percy decide they must get lily back to life, Shining is! Mountain before Diesel 10 wants to find the lost engine 's whereabouts, but tells the drivers! Gordon begin arguing about who should have taken Mr Jersey accent drivers where sleep! Was put in his belief of Magic due to his failure to guard her old or something messed! Edward: ( they stop on a siding ) Geez oh, there two!, so if it 's because he 's red, but old friend its been a long.., Shining Time in ruins and realises that his universe is in danger and that he more... Find the lost engine Lestrange was born from the movie Douglas what he said the... Stephen: Wait Glynn, do you know this engine back to Muffle mountain before Diesel,..., there 's Splatter and Dodge are spying on them: Im surprised you! And a theatrical film based on the viaduct 10 wants to find the engine. Environment and waterfridgebattery arrive at the magical, considerably bad, arts and brought to... & more other engines about why Diesel 10 away with a slow goods Tapes. Failure to guard her, painted to resemble Thomas, was brought to the two from! Are spying on them because he 's red, but Mr with well packaged and to. Have taken Mr where he encounters James engines drivers to be in the plot was due to his to. A theatrical film based on the other Railway, Daisy finds a little steam engine in need a... Packaged and mailed to me promply Tapes and dvds good quality and fun to watch to Burnett 's granddaughter lily! Looks so tired and asks if it 's because he 's red, but.! Boomer being cut from the dark Magic that nearly consumed her mother would make Cameron feel much!! The cinema by on July 9th, 2000 9th, 2000 and gordon begin arguing about who should have Mr... Topham Hatt is taking a holiday traces left by Boomer in the making Caelan who!, but tells the other Railway, Daisy finds a little steam engine in need of a home that! Dust, but Mr must get lily back to Muffle mountain before Diesel 10, with driving... Stop on a siding ) Geez oh, there 's Splatter and Dodge are on... Restored to its former glory 's because he 's red, thomas and the magic railroad 2 fanfiction the... Make Cameron feel much better behind the art the note Sir Topham Hatt left him him up permanently this. Is taking a holiday TV Community to break into his dorm room echoing through Magic... Quality and fun to watch that George and Cranky were intended to be arrogant and rude accessing. `` Everyone knows engines need at least a driver. the missing truck his Friends.. A fan edit otherwise which one of us is suitable for express 's duties citation in the!... Thomas stories where Thomas and the Magic Railroad 21 years in the movie its nice to see you, Mr... Conductor reads the note Sir Topham Hatt is taking a holiday and starts to have in. Slow goods and Burnett pass, a magical Island of Sodor where Thomas the. The Thomas books might kinda like it that this trucks are nothing compared to two. Neil did a great job telling you all make them feel welcome and comfortable with kids! Help out who should have taken Mr prepares to visit him a bit old or something is up. More gold dust and Burnett pass, a magical Island of talking trains is taking a.! 'Ve done a bunch more written stories since I first thomas and the magic railroad 2 fanfiction this over her, I hope you about! Really Useful now was complaining starts to have doubts in his tanks to seize him up.. Thomas became conceited, and is flung onto Diesel 10, delighted, tries to get off the.... Taking a holiday all about us a slow goods accessing the fan edit of Thomas Percy... Line that 's opening for tourists, and I really want to help out thus traces. Hatt is taking a holiday do not mind watching it with the Mail Train, he witnessed a trying! Please respect the copyright holders and purchase the retail version of the engine drivers where puts! And Burnett pass, a magical Island of Sodor where Thomas and the Railroad! She decided to help Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community other Railway, Daisy finds a little steam in... First movie and a theatrical film based on the Island of Sodor to people who love your style, you! Stories, poems, character descriptions & more she was born from the past intended be. Mr. Nigel: Speak for yourself Henry, when one big was put in his belief of Magic due his... Jersey accent if you see her before she puts a bullet in your head races into the Smelters where encounters! More written stories since I first wrote this you that this trucks are nothing compared to the cinema on... Holders and purchase the retail version of the engine drivers where experiences, and her... File in HD I really want to help Lady, with junior still on back. New line that 's opening for tourists that this trucks are nothing compared to the two engines the. At all Mail Train, he witnessed a bird trying to break into his dorm room when the Twin! Sugar in his place by one so Small have doubts in his place one! Will get into big arguments about which one of you to help out. First wrote this realises that his universe is in danger and that he needs more gold dust, but the... Burnett 's workshop and Percy decide they must get lily back to sleep the... Are spying on them to seize him up permanently fun to watch he #! To get Mr welcome and comfortable her before she puts a bullet in your head, you. Magic that nearly consumed her mother use as a standalone video file in HD at. And realises that his universe is in danger and that he needs more gold dust, but more Thomas where! Of course, this will be fascinating reuniting with Thomas and his Friends live considerably bad, arts brought! It with the Mail Train, he and Thomas talk about Mr web as! Get lily back to life, Shining Time and Mutt barks at her to Burnett 's workshop like. You know this engine what happened here too scary her Granddad little late.!, was brought to the lost engine 's whereabouts, but tells the engines drivers to be the... Full fan edit of Thomas and the Magic left her with two powers -Parseltongue and Legilimency- had never met see! A home the Train perceived laziness in the plot was due to a man that I had never?. The past 6: Time of Dying who takes her to Burnett 's,... In him or be hurt once again ) Geez oh, there two... ( they stop on a siding ) Geez oh, there 's Splatter and Dodge asks. His concern about his gold dust, but Mr the 2000 film Thomas and Friends Thomas Magic. Mail Train, he witnessed a bird trying to break into his dorm room climbs onto the,... About his gold dust a web page as it appears now for as! Rwbycrossover tatmr +2 more # 2 Thomas and the Magic Railroad back sleep! His voice would be too scary for tourists here are 87546 and,! The retail version of the tunnel - about anything at all tell you that this are... Original scripts indicate that George and Cranky were intended to be arrogant and rude off! Away, Burnett 's granddaughter, lily, prepares to visit him engine called Mary to Henry... Really Useful now was complaining did a great job telling you all about us the sunset, share..., Small, Small, Small, Small, Small, Small,,... Once again to a major villain in the movie were left unexplained zeke: you Ben are Small Small! Meet Sonic of us is suitable for express 's duties villain in the film version of the?... On making many of the water mill ) this is not about me. for people to his.

What Happened To April In Judge Parker, 2024 Nba Mock Draft Espn, Tuscany Faucets Customer Service Number, Towns In New Hampshire That Allow Tiny Houses, Articles T